Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Training & Technical Assistance Specialist - Grants Management (REMOTE ROLE)
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference. Diversity & Inclusion, is simply who we are and what we do.
Senior Training & Technical Assistance Specialist - Grants Management
What You Will Do
- Develop and adapt technical assistance tools, templates, and protocols.
- Assess financial and grant management tools and resources used by OJP grantees.
- Deliver customized training and technical assistance to federal grantees as they seek to strengthen their organizational financial management practices.
- Coordinate with project team members and a diverse group of client representatives, external partners, and subject matter experts on developing innovative tools, resources, and services.
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of virtual webinars, regional workshops, office hours and other events that aim to increase grantees’ awareness and knowledge of federal grants financial management requirements.
- This is a remote position; you will work 100% from home and travel 5-10%.
What We Expect of You
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8 + years of experience in grant management, needs assessments, and planning/delivering training and technical assistance services.
- 5 + years of experience in the criminal justice, juvenile justice, or victim services field and knowledge of national trends and initiatives; cultural sensitivity, the organizations and individuals actively leading the field; effective program and project implementation; and current research on evidence-based practices and programs.
- This position requires a Department of Justice Public Trust security clearance due to the handling of personally identifiable information (PII). Applicants will be subject to government security investigation to obtain clearance prior to start date.
- Experience working with multicultural, multidisciplinary teams to achieve key project objectives.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organization, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated success in effectively managing federal client relationships and deliverables.
- Experience working with federal /state grantees and a customer-service orientation.
- Experience planning, promoting, and conducting virtual meetings (i.e., MS Teams, Zoom, Webex) and in-person training events.
- Knowledge of federal grants financial management requirements and effective grants administration practices.
- Knowledge of online case management systems and Microsoft office applications.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$56,467.00 - $95,993.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)