Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Test Engineer
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
ICF’s IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology driven department, seeking a motivated Senior Test Engineer to support upcoming needs with our federal customer.
At ICF, our Senior Test Engineers help support the mission, business, and operational needs of our customers. ICF’s Automation Test Engineers work on a wide variety of different programs to support diverse customer mission areas.
Our Senior Test Engineers participate in Agile sprint teams and develop code to perform automated testing in order to discover regressions and defects during development.
You will be part of an established team supporting our General Services Administration (GSA) client in Washington, DC. The ICF team at GSA performs custom software development to modernize the legacy platform into a cloud platform using modular design standards. The team works closely with clients and other contractors to ensure the performance and reliability of public-facing, mission-critical applications.
- Work with the test team to design, develop, implement and maintain our test automation framework that serves multiple project needs using Java and Selenium
- Deploy test automation to continuous integration environment and to ensure that test results are delivered to the development team when appropriate
- Participate in Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning and work with the project team to identify risks/impacts in the system to be tested
- Enhance our performance and load testing framework and test suites using Browsertime (sitespeed.io)
- Perform various types of testing including manual, automated, ad-hoc, smoke, and regression testing on web services and applications
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of solid, demonstrable experience in one or more programming or scripting languages, preferably Java
- 5+ years of experience with a Selenium-based automated test framework. Also have experience with creating, maintaining, and enhancing an automated test framework.
- 5+ years experience of direct QA experience for full end-to-end implementation including independent creation of test cases, test validation, requirements review, Regression testing and UAT support
- 5 or more years of solid, demonstrable experience in various types of testing including manual, automated, ad-hoc, smoke, and regression testing on web services and applications
- Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent Strong Analytical skills
- Preferred Tools and Technologies: Selenium, Protractor, Jasmine, Karma, Jenkins, Java, JMeter
- Knowledge of load and performance testing (NeoLoad, Gatling, JMeter)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)