Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Technology Sourcer, CRM Subject-Matter Expert (SME) - REMOTE
Source Talent for ICF | Find the work you believe in
ICF (NASDAQ: ICFI) is a $1.5 billion global consulting and digital services provider that operates with a nonprofit soul. With 7k+ people in 70 countries, we were just named one of Forbes’ Best Management Consulting Firms for the sixth consecutive year and are named one of Forbes’ best Midsize employers.
We’re growing rapidly. And sourcing and recruiting is at the core. We have a 50+ year legacy of world-changing work, doubling in size + revenue every five years on average for the last two decades. We’re seeking an experienced Senior Technology Sourcer to support our digital and IT transformation business in North America and may work remotely from anywhere in the continental U.S.
You’ll help to hire people who are working on some of the most important matters of our times:
- We help design intelligent automation through digital transformation.
- We help governments and industry anticipate, withstand, and recover from significant cyber risks.
- Did we mention we have a fun side too? We build Super Bowl commercials and are behind the Skittle Musical (yes, that’s a thing!) in our Marketing Engagement and Experience Agency | ICF Next
Talent acquisition is in demand, and we know you can work anywhere. So, here’s more about our team to pique your interest:
Diversity & Inclusion is simply who we are and what we do.
- We believe our role in educating others on the importance of building teams where everyone doesn’t look or think the same is one of the most important things we do.
- We meet often to discuss our understanding of the real topics like objectivity, bias and how we can evolve our understanding.
- We advise leaders on market data, talent supply, and slate representation.
- We help our hiring teams prepare to answer the tough questions and help them position our company legacy of impacting our communities as the reason to choose us.
We believe in specialization and proactive recruiting.
- We use Beamery CRM to build and keep in touch with our pipelines so we’re not starting over each and every time we get a new search.
- We have Centers of Expertise to support data, analytics, compliance, recruitment marketing, and interview scheduling so you’re not in it alone!
This Senior Technology Sourcer, CRM Subject-Matter Expert (SME) will focus on the following Suite of Offerings:
- Market Data Research + Talent Mapping – The collection and understanding of labor market data to understand the supply and demand of talent and the identification of external talent for senior level future positions.
- CRM Subject Matter Expertise – Support Talent Acquisition function and Sourcing team by providing recommendations and best practices to drive maximum value from ICF’s recruiting Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tool, Beamery.
- Pipeline Building – Developing diverse pools of talent for future growth, including active outreach and screening of prospects to build a network of talent within key growth markets
- Candidate Sourcing – Developing diverse talent slates and converting them to active job applicants for current positions.
- Manage CRM data to provide insight and support strategic business decisions, including:
- Segment and organize current data within the tool, including adding proper tags, talent pools, etc.
- Develop and define pipeline health metrics and measure current state
- Create and implement strategy to engage, activate, and nurture tech talent through the CRM
- Build, grow, and nurture diverse tech talent pipelines and keep current our CRM tool, Beamery, current and the data clean
- Source and vet candidates using tools that increase connections with underrepresented groups and minorities with pace and at scale, leveraging networks and internet research.
- Understand ICF’s industry, markets, and culture to demonstrate business acumen to internal partners and sell external prospects and candidates.
- Evaluate market data to build and present sourcing strategies to recruiting and business partners, inclusive of demonstrated use of diversity sourcing channels.
- Extract necessary information from the business to build a profile to hunt and engage talent prospects.
- Collaborate with and provide proactive, ongoing communication updates for recruiting and business partners.
- Flex and adapt with projects and assignments as business needs shift and evolve
- Meet metrics established to drive results.
- 8+ years of recruiting and/or sourcing experience
- 5+ years of experience sourcing full-time IT consulting professionals
- 2+ years of experience working within a Sourcing team model
- 2+ years of experience leading or acting as a Subject Matter Expert for a Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) tool to source talent, send email campaigns, and build/nurture talent pipelines
- 5+ years of experience leveraging sourcing tools, including Boolean strings, chrome extensions, email scraping tools, LinkedIn Recruiter, D&I strategies, etc.
- Experience leveraging tools to source diverse talent, including groups, associations, technologies, etc.
- Certification in talent sourcing, such as Black Belt, Ninja, etc.
- Experience sourcing for a management consultancy or digital agency with a D&I lens
#ICFRecruiters.21# #LI-CC1 #Indeed #remote
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)