Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner - Belgium
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
ICF is a global management consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future.
We’re growing rapidly. And recruiting is at the core. We have a 50+ year legacy of world-changing work, doubling in size + revenue every five years, on average for the last two decades. We’re seeking a Brussels (Belgium) based Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to support our Europe growth, though we do offer a hybrid working environment for those seeking great flexibility.
As an ambassador for ICF, you will be a true recruitment specialist, partnering with the business at all levels to ensure you deliver a high and consistence level of excellence.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will report directly to the UK-based, Europe and Asia (E&A) Talent Acquisition Director and will manage the full life-cycle recruitment process across different markets within our growing portfolio of work.
You will partner with the business at all levels, driving accountability for creating and implementing effective and proactive & strategic recruitment delivery plans. You will also be required to provide accurate and insightful market intelligence, as well as identifying opportunities to create/enhance recruitment processes and the candidate experience, to achieve the desired in-country growth requirements.
The successful candidate will also be part of a global talent acquisition team of roughly 80+ professionals, who will support and help to implement the overall strategy of aligning, integrating, and adopting new and exciting global recruitment technology and processes across the E&A region, and beyond.
So, here’s more about our team to pique your interest:
Diversity & Inclusion is simply who we are and what we do.
• We believe our role in educating others on the importance of building teams where everyone doesn’t look or think the same is one of the most important things we do.
• We meet often to discuss our understanding of real topics like objectivity, bias, and how we can evolve our understanding.
• We advise leaders on market data, talent supply, and slate representation.• We help our hiring teams prepare to answer the tough questions and help them position our company legacy of impacting our communities as the reason to choose us.
We believe in specialization and proactive recruiting.
• We use Beamery CRM to build and keep in touch with our pipelines so we’re not starting over each and every time we get a new search. • We have centers of expertise to support data, analytics, compliance, sourcing, recruitment marketing, and interview scheduling so you’re not in it alone!
As an ICF Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
• Delivering full life-cycle recruitment process across a variety of levels and roles, across mainly our Belgium business, as well at times into the UK and potentially Spain.
• Identify high-quality candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via direct channels, job postings, social media, web sourcing, talent mapping, networking, and diversity & inclusion practices.
o Establish creative sourcing strategies to locate and secure candidates with hard-to-find and niche skill sets across multiple geographies and often with time-sensitive deadlines.
o Partner closely with all hiring managers, as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their business, role requirements, and desired candidate profiles while delivering outstanding client service.
o Use data to drive effective priorities and strategies with the business and develop sourcing and candidate strategies, metrics, and best practices.
o Act as a consultant through the hiring processes, HR-related matters, compliance, compensation, levelling guidelines, etc.
o Demonstrate solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals, including senior leaders.
o Partner with cross-functional teams, sourcing, recruiting Systems, HR Business Partners, and HR operations teams, as needed through the recruiting process.
o Provide excellent, timely customer service to our hiring teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates.
o Promote ICF career opportunities to the professional community via networking, conference attendance, social media, and career events.
o Update and maintain the Workday Applicant Tracking System and Beamery CRM.
o Taking the lead on, or being part of a team, delivering several key strategic recruitment projects (equality, diversity & inclusion, recruitment technology/digital adoption, graduate/campus implementation, etc.) across the Europe and Asia region.
Required skills and experience:
• 5+ years of client-facing, Belgium-based full life cycle recruiting experience.
• Proven experience in partnering with senior stakeholders, consulting on recruitment strategies and driving efficient and effective outcomes.
• Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
• Confident, diligent, and proactive approach.
• Demonstrate advanced and creative sourcing skills to engage passive candidates and build strong talent pipelines.
• Bachelor’s Degree.• Fluent in French, English and ideally Dutch (but that isn’t essential).
Preferred skills and experience:
• Ideally, we would like someone with a professional services recruitment background, e.g. management consultancy, European Affairs, social/public policy, marketing & communications, or similar, but we are also willing to consider wider markets, though knowledge of Belgium employment law/legislation, etc. is essential. • Experience supporting corporate diversity & inclusion best practices and activities.
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to be a consultant to the business-advising and guide on best practices and ways to innovate.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
• Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.• Solid Microsoft Office Skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)