Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, multi-faceted consulting company, and we are growing our health IT and health data capabilities. We are seeking a Senior Statistician who will play a lead role in sampling and statistical activities for a large-scale, multi-million-dollar Federal health IT and health data analytics project.
What you will be doing:
- Creating a variety of healthcare-related samples using hospital and emergency-room data submitted by hospitals around the country.
- Conducting quality check of the data files and review of state-specific restrictions
- Contributing to online statistical reporting on healthcare data and community-level data
- Providing analytic and methodological guidance on a variety of quantitative techniques and mixed-methods research
- Contributing to preparing internal and external release versions of healthcare-related data files
- Creating a comparison report to compare the program estimates with those provided by other government agencies or non-profit entities
- Evaluating sampling selection and weighting
- Proposing and analyzing alternatives to sampling designs
- Writing statistical reports and briefs
What you must have:
- A PhD with 5 years or a Master’s degree with 10 years of experience, including experience with complex sampling designs and weighting strategies
- Ability to obtain U.S. government public trust clearance
What you’ll love about working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Flexible work location
- Diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
- Comprehensive health benefits
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)