Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Software Tester
ICF’s IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology driven department, seeking a motivated ServiceNow Tester to support upcoming needs.
Our IT Modernization division is an information technology and management consulting department that offers integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design, build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all aspects of our client’s business.
The testing effort is essential to the project in order to meet the quality standards of the team. The candidate will work collaboratively with the team’s developers, business analysts, project manager and training specialist to ensure the quality of our applications.
- Work with the scrum team to analyze user stories including acceptance
- Write and execute automation test cases
- Track defects with clear steps to reproduce
- Participate in backlog grooming and sprint planning and work with the project team to identify risks/impacts to the system
- Perform various types of testing including automated, exploratory, API, and regression testing on newly developed ServiceNow functionality
- Work with developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis
- Create and maintain regression testing plans
- Participate in creation of test plan deliverables
Required Skills and Qualification
- 2 or more years of solid, demonstrable experience implementing manual and automation testing
- 2 or more years of solid, demonstrable experience in various types of testing including front-end, regression, and performance testing on web services and applications
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and time management skills
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Preferred Tools and Technologies: ServiceNow Automated Test Framework, Selenium, Jira
- Experience on the ServiceNow Platform
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Maryland Remote Office (MD99)