Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Software Developer (Remote)
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference. Diversity & Inclusion, is simply who we are and what we do.
We're seeking a highly skilled Senior Software Developer to support our ICF Next team. As a Senior Software Developer for ICF Next, you play the central role in driving innovation and using technology to drive connection through a multi-channel experience. If you have an incredible passion for innovative technology development and enjoy working with clients, ICF Next is the place for you.
The Senior Software Developer position requires experience with common development tools, techniques, and numerous programming languages.
All team members are very dynamic with experience delivering end-to-end solutions, and skilled in front-end and back-end technologies
Areas of responsibilities include:
- Develop and follow our coding standards
- Work with all Technology team members, Project Owners and Scrum Masters
- Responsible for smaller efforts and components of larger projects
- Will lead medium and small projects
- Lead initiatives at, or slightly above your title (Proving that you can operate at a higher level than your current title is part of the evaluation process for promotions.)
- Stay up to date on assigned specialties, work on expanding to others
- Mentor others based on your expertise
- This role will interact with clients and coworkers at all levels
- Bring new ideas, tools, services, and techniques to the group
- Degree in computer science, application development, management information systems or mathematics
- Five years of recent Web Programming experience
- Integration/Interpreted: Node, Java
- Back End: Java Enterprise, Kafka, ElasticSearch
- Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, SpringBatch
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, AWS Database technologies
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery Patterns
- Professional communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use analytical thinking to make decisions based on facts and metrics whenever possible
- Agile methodologies – SAFe, Scrum/Kanban, Less
- AWS EC2, VPC/Network, Load balancer, IAM, S3
- Demonstrate a desire to learn and accept new challenges within and outside of your core skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$103,035.00 - $175,160.00
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)