Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Social Strategist (Remote, Hourly, Part-Time)
@ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a temporary Sr. Social Strategist to join our award-winning Expedia Group account team, covering a leave for one of our full-time team members.
We are open to candidates with 50%-100% availability. We are expecting to need coverage through October and possibly through the end of the year, at which time, there may be opportunity for this to become a permanent, salaried role.
At the center of this role is creating and guiding content that earns attention for leading travel brands including Hotels.com.
As a Sr. Social Strategist, you will:
- Have a finger on the pulse of today’s ever-changing social media landscape to help our clients innovate and push their brands forward.
- Collaborate across client and creative teams in building creative ideas, guiding social content (video, images, graphics, live and text) and elevating social influencer strategies and programs.
- Craft Instagram Stories, Tweets, Facebook posts, and live social coverage, that people want to share and engage with.
- Have the ability to listen, ideate and move quickly to develop content that reacts to culture.
- Connect channel, content and influencer best practices with creative.
- Embrace new and innovative ways to tell stories on social, across owned content and thru influencer partnerships.
- Enhance and build upon simple, break-thru ideas with social extensions.
- Report back using data to gather social learnings and share among a wider team.
- Guide teams on best practices and directly provide content performance analysis, communicate and implement timely optimizations to drive results.
As a Sr. Social Strategist you are:
- A creative problem solver who thrives and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- A natural content creator, with a passion for storytelling and concept creation that marry the messages our clients want to get across with what is culturally relevant.
- Passionate about pushing the envelope to help your teams and clients think differently.
- Obsessed with social media and have a rock-solid understanding of creating and distributing shareable content across multiple platforms.
- Aware of and follow other tastemakers and influencers.
- Collaborative, positive and demonstrates a high level of maturity and presence
- Minimum of five years of related professional experience
- Agency experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience influencing the social strategy for iconic consumer brands
- Advanced knowledge of social media tools (e.g. Sprout, Spinklr, Hootesuite, Facebook Business Manager), ability to work with social listening tools (e.g. Netbase) and influencer identification and management tools (e.g. Tagger, CreatorIQ)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL14)