Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior ServiceNow Tester
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the U.S.*
ICF’s IT Modernization division is seeking an experienced Senior ServiceNow Tester. You will be part of an established team supporting the IT modernization efforts for our upcoming Navy FMS program.
Our IT Modernization division is an information technology and management consulting department that offers integrated, strategic solutions to its public and private-sector clients. ICF has the expertise, agility, and commitment to design, build, and operate high-performance IT engines to support all aspects of our client’s business.
At ICF, our ServiceNow Developers and Testers help support the mission, business, service, and operational needs of our various clients. ICF’s ServiceNow teams work on a variety of different programs to support diverse customer mission areas.
- Deploy test automation to continuous integration environment and to ensure that test results are delivered in appropriate ways
- Develop and execute tests using ServiceNow’s Automated Test Framework to ensure that development meets client requirements
- Perform manual testing on custom ServiceNow applications
- Participate in sprint planning and work with the project team to identify risks/impacts in the system to be tested
- Perform various types of testing including automated, exploratory, load and performance testing on web services and applications
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience working on web and/or software development teams
- 1+ years of experience using ServiceNow for full end-to-end implementation including independent creation of test cases, test validation, requirements review and UAT support
- 1 or more years of solid demonstrable experience in various types of testing including, Automated Test Framework (ServiceNow), automated, exploratory, load and performance testing on web services and applications
- US Citizenship required (required by the federal government for this position).
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Preferred Tools and Technologies: ServiceNow, ServiceNow’s Automated Test Framework, Cucumber, Jenkins, Bamboo, Java, Blazemeter, JMeter
- Experience on the ServiceNow Platform
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator certification preferred
- Agile Scrum methods
- Ability to work independently and within one or more teams with excellent time management, organizational, and reporting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)