Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Salesforce Developer - Remote
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
ICF’s IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department, seeking Senior Salesforce Developer. Our team is a leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry-leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation, and data analytics platforms. We are partnered with some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft, and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics, and O&M for our customers.
As a Sr. Salesforce Developer, you will work with our highly qualified Salesforce Architects and Business Analysts to translate business requirements into technical solutions that utilize Salesforce platform best practices. We leverage SCRUM Agile methodology to iteratively develop and test Salesforce solutions. As Senior Developer, you will lead integrations using Web Services and APIs and lead data migration efforts from legacy applications. You will be responsible for Salesforce declarative or programmatic development resources such as triggers, workflows, validations, approvals, Apex classes, Visualforce pages, and Lightning components. Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery using test code and unit tests. Working with and supervising & assisting junior team members, to scope and implement complex business solutions. Follow coding standards and participate in architect code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed.
- Participate in complete application life cycle from technical design, architecture, development, testing, and deployment of high-quality salesforce solutions using coding best practices
- Identify and recommend creative solutions to build extensions to the out-of-the-box capabilities of the platform.
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources like architects, admins, configuration experts, and stakeholders regarding status, risks, and any technical issues.
- Implement multiple AppExchange tools like DocuSign, eSignLive, and others.
- Develop salesforce to on-prem solution integrations using APIs and Web Services. Ability to use Mulesoft and other integration tools.
- Ability to work well with customers both individually as well as in a highly collaborative team
- Engage in code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices
- Provide mentoring and technical leadership to other team members
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com custom development including Lightning Design Systems, APEX, Visualforce, Lightning Design System, Lighting Components, etc
- 2+ years of experience on integrating Salesforce with third-party applications using web services like SOAP or REST API with OAuth.
- 2+ years of experience with object-oriented programming principles, data structures, data modeling, design patterns, relational database systems, and operating systems.
- 2+ years of experience of resolving technical bugs and issues
- US Citizenship required due to Federal client requirements
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Specialized Consultant Certifications like Sales, Service or Community (Preferred)
- Desired experience with CI/CD process for automated deployments using Repositories like Github, Bitbucket, or Gitlabs along with Salesforce DX.
- Desired experience on Version Control Systems like Git or SVN with CI deployment tools like Bamboo or Jenkins.
- Experience on integrating Salesforce with third-party applications using web services like SOAP or REST API with OAuth.
- Desire experience with ETL/ESB tools like Informatica or Mulesoft
- Salesforce Platform Developer I or Salesforce Platform Developer II
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)