Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Salesforce Administrator
ICF Is recruiting for an Sr. Salesforce Admin to support a number of current and future funded government ICF project. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation and data analytics platforms. The programs will have a focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics and O&M for our customers.
As the Sr. Salesforce Administrator to support our projects. As a key member of our team, this role will be responsible for assisting in providing effective and efficient administration of a large Salesforce implementation with multiple applications. Duties include internal and external user management, incident response, org security, data integrity, data migration, change and release management, reporting, production support, and other duties. The candidate should demonstrate experience in similar roles maintaining seamless access to hundreds or thousands of standard and community users across multiple applications. The candidate must have a proven record of positive collaboration with others, especially stakeholders, developers, business analysts, quality assurance analysts, and project managers.
This role can be in a remote location anywhere in the continental US.
Responsibilities to include, but not be limited to;
- Act as tiered support for high-severity and business impacting Salesforce related issues
- Ensure proper controls are in place in the areas of security, access, separation of duties, design and release standards
- Collaborate with developers to investigate and resolve production issues
- Follow IT incident response protocols, communicate with stakeholders, and deliver fixes
- Monitor and manage Salesforce releases and feature changes
- Manage and install third party AppExchange applications
- Support one or more team in all phases of the development lifecycle, including participation in requirements sessions, planning sessions, development support, and release management
- Contribute to internal company initiatives and commit to personal improvement and continuous learning objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of IT and/or business design related experience and 1-2 years Salesforce.com administration, declarative configuration and maintenance experience
- Required Areas of Salesforce: Platform/Ecosystem, Data Modeling, Community Cloud, Lightning Flow
- Preferred Areas: Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Analytics, Integration, Gov Cloud Other areas, industries, and tools are a plus
- Required Certifications: Salesforce Administrator 201
- Preferred Certifications: Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I, Advanced Administrator and Trailhead experience are a plus
- Experience working with Agile and in sprints
- Must possess good communication, analytical and time management skills.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)