Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Retail Coordinator
Title: Senior Retail Coordinator
Location: Riverside County, CaliforniaPosition Type: This is an On-Call Temporary assignment through December 2023 with potential to extend for a longer duration. Candidates will work up to 30 hours/week.
Ready to make a difference?ICF is seeking a Senior Retail Coordinator to support a retail and distributor engagement program in Riverside County, California. The Retail Coordinator will provide sales, account management, and field support for a retail engagement and appliance rebate marketing program. The position will be home-based and will require daily travel to meet with retailers, distributors and customers within Riverside County.
The Senior Retail Coordinator position will be responsible for maintaining the program marketing presence at retail and distributor facilities, helping retailers, distributors and customers understand utility rebate programs and incentives available to apply to new energy efficient and ENERGY STAR home appliances. This will include working with end-users, retail staff, and distributor staff to explain the benefits of working with utility programs to provide rebates to their customers.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Schedule and conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with retailers, distributors, and customers daily.
- Educate stakeholders on the benefits of energy efficient and ENERGY STAR technologies.
- Log outreach and meeting activities in program CRM tool and/or smartphone app.
- Maintain strong ongoing communications with program participants to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program.
- Order, maintain and distribute program marketing materials to retail and distributor sites.
- Conduct retail and distributor staff interviews, customer surveys, and other program needs as appropriate to ensure Quality Assurance.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- High School Diploma with 3+ years of experience within home appliance sales, retail sales, distributor sales, customer service and/or related fields.
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check.
What we would like you to have:
- Sales and/or retail experience with one or more of the following technologies: Home appliances, energy efficient products, residential HVAC, water heating and pool heating.
Professional skills you will use:
- Computer experience, with strong proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel).
- Demonstrated capabilities in building and maintaining relationships with key market players in the commercial retail and residential sector.
- Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$53,200.00 - $90,440.00
California Remote Office (CA99)