Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Resource Manager
ICF is seeking a Senior Resource Manager to join our IT modernization division in Washington DC Metro area. The Senior Resource Manager will be responsible for coordinating staffing assignments, identifying gaps in coverage, and analyzing utilization data to optimize delivery with an eye for scalability.
While this role can be 100% remote, eligible candidates are required to sit within the US, and must be flexible to work within Eastern Time-Zone business hours.
As a Resource Manager, you will:
- Manage the day-to-day staffing assignments of a large professional services organization with many moving pieces
- Build and maintain the RM software tool to enable collaborative and transparent communication of resource needs across the division
- Recommend talent assignments based on deep knowledge of team skillset and contract requirements
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure recruiting pipeline supports staffing needs and anticipated wins
- Partner with PMs to monitor project activities and resourcing ebbs and flows, identifying potential for under-utilization and/or resource conflicts and actively work to address and resolve in real time
- Partner with Finance to maintain and communicate utilization forecasts across the division
- Partner across division and other ICF groups to support collaborative cross-organization staffing plans
As a Resource Manager, you must have:
- 5 or more years demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing needs and requests
- 5 or more years’ experience working in an environment that includes federal contracts
- 5 or more years demonstrated experience directly involved in managing staffing coordination and organization, partnering with an IT team in a consultive manner to creatively staff for success
- 5 or more years professional experience in MS Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel, with preferred experience in RM tools and/or project management software
- 5-8 years of experience in resource management, project management, or talent operations
What we would like you to have:
- An assertive, problem-solving approach with excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and a passion for details
- An ability to prioritize and balance workload across multiple customer groups and competing deadlines
- Able to report effectively and efficiently to a broad audience in a professional manner
- Clear communication skills both verbal and written in presentation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)