Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Recruitment Manager - Asia
Senior Recruitment Manager - Asia
ICF is hiring a Senior Recruitment Manager to join our join our global talent acquisition team and support our fast-paced India growth. ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
As an ambassador for ICF, you will be a true recruitment leader, partnering with the business at all levels to ensure you deliver a high and consistence level of excellence.
This role requires an individual who has an entrepreneur mindset, someone who is forward-thinking, has a self-starter, innovative mindset and thrives on both hands-on recruitment operational delivery, ensuring the best candidate experience imaginable, as well as driving positive change across the regional recruitment team and wider business, at all levels.
The role will report directly into the Europe and Asia Recruitment Lead (UK based) and the successful individual will be accountable for managing a team of passionate, creative and forward-thinking recruiters delivering hiring needs across mainly India, as well as Nepal and China.
You will be joining a fantastic and diverse global recruitment team, which endeavours to improve practices and implement systems and forward-thinking recruitment digital platforms, that will continue to elevate our output, metrics and candidate experience.
This is a great opportunity to be able to truly influence the hiring landscape of a company that is looking to double in size over the next 2-3 years.
- Responsible for the leadership and performance of the India recruitment team, including line-management of recruiters across both our office locations in Bangalore and Delhi.
- Partnering with India leaders and hiring managers (at all levels) across the business, to successfully develop and implement recruitment strategies to deliver rapid growth across all our verticals markets in India.
- Championing and driving change management across the entire region, both in Delhi and Bangalore, ensuring the wider hiring community and recruitment team, fully adopts and maintains a process orientated and data driven approach to recruitment delivery.
- Partner with the Europe & Asia Recruitment Lead and global TA team to enhance, develop and/or implement tools and techniques to improve quality of hiring decisions. Ensuring hiring managers and HR apply best practice selection methods, including, but not limited to, accountability for legal compliance, minimizing risks and striving for achievement of diversity aspirations.
- Partner with the E&A Recruitment Lead to develop and implement innovative scalable and fast paced hiring strategies, and if required, utilising (taking the lead, in-country if required) different resourcing models e.g. RPO, master vendor, etc.
- Partner with our global Talent Acquisition CoE’s (center of expertise) sourcing team and recruitment marketing, and the India recruitment team, to develop and enhance brand awareness across India, as well as developing and delivering sourcing strategies when required.
- Build credible relationships with hiring managers to develop, implement and deliver, innovative, creative, and data-driven recruitment strategies that align to their business needs and consistent with the organisation's overall growth strategy for the entire region.
- Hands on recruitment delivery – you will be required to manage a specific number of requirements, leading ‘hiring manager’ briefing/kick off meetings with the hiring managers and additional stakeholders, to ensure a defined recruitment plan is agreed and delivered.
- Drive a ‘best practice approach’ that utilises data and external market intelligence (Naurkri, Talent Neuron, etc.) to shape and establish recruitment strategies.
- Working in partnership with the wider global TA leaders, Europe & Asia Recruitment Lead and local recruitment team, to develop and implement, a robust and innovative, diversity & inclusion recruitment strategy for India.
- Champion and deliver initiatives to increase diversity pools within the hiring process, particularly females across our Technology and Energy markets.
- Ensuring the team utilises our CRM (Beamery) to effectively to build, cultivate and maintain a robust and diverse network of candidates suitable for existing and future hiring needs.
Behavioural Competency Requirements
- Strong leadership – A role model who practices and demonstrates the ICF values, especially leading by example.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills, with a flexible and adaptable approach to managing change, across multiple stakeholders across different countries.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work within multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across several countries.
- Sound research and business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities and manage a varied workload to achieve agreed deadlines without compromising quality or standards.
- Highly developed, interpersonal skills and self-motivation
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to demonstrate a can-do approach, as a problem solver and team player
Professional Expertise and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or related discipline.
- Self-starter and ability to develop and build recruitment teams to enable growth – entrepreneur mindset is essential and ability to demonstrate this is key.
- Proven track record of managing high performing recruitment teams across different locations, ideally from a corporate, professional services or management consulting background.
- Previous experience of implementing and maintaining recruitment ‘best practice’ delivery, using data, tools and technology to drive change management across both recruitment teams and the wider business.
- Previous experience of partnering, at either a strategic or operational level, with global recruitment teams, ideally in Europe or North America.
- Experience of recruiting technology and/or management consultancy roles, or similar, at all levels, across different markets e.g. IT, technology, energy, engineering, etc., with the ability to adapt to changes in hiring volumes at any time.
- Demonstrable experience of sourcing candidates through full range of attraction and resourcing methods and channels, including direct sourcing, social media, job boards, recruitment fairs (in person and/or virtual) and university events.
- Experience of working and utilising a CRM (Beamery or similar) into daily recruitment delivery, as well as candidate engagement, though not essential.
- Experience in applicant tracking systems, preferably Workday.
- Interest in analytical recruitment technology innovations, keen to follow trends and market data and applying these to business conversations and shaping hiring outcomes.
- Good experience of using social media in a recruiting environment.
- Proven experience working closely with all levels of a business.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)