Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is a global management consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants.
At ICF, business analysts and management consultants, work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organisations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future.
About the role
We're looking to hire a Senior Recruiter, ideally London based, to join our Europe and Asia consulting business. As an ambassador for ICF, you will be a true recruitment specialist, partnering with the business at all levels to ensure you deliver a high and consistence level of excellence. This role requires an individual with a forward-thinking and innovative mindset and who thrives on recruitment delivery and ensuring the best candidate experience imaginable.
The role will report into the Europe and Asia Recruitment Lead and the successful individual will be accountable for creating and implementing effective recruitment delivery plans, providing accurate and insightful market intelligence and identifying opportunities to create/enhance recruitment processes and the candidate experience, in order to achieve the desired growth requirements.
The ideal candidate will be part of a wider talent acquisition team, who will support and help to implement the overall strategy of aligning and integrating the new and exciting global recruitment processes across the E&A region.
You will be joining a fantastic and diverse recruitment team, both regional and globally, which endeavours to improve practices and implement systems and forward-thinking recruitment digital platforms, that will continue to elevate our output/metrics.
This is a great opportunity to be able to truly influence the hiring landscape of a company that is growing and a leader across several of its vertical markets.
Whilst the preference is London based, during the pandemic this position will be fully remote home working until later in the year. Although when restrictions are eased and it is completely safe to do so, the successful person will have the flexibility/option to come into our London (River Thames based) office 1-2 days a week.
• Build credible relationships with hiring managers to develop, implement and deliver, innovative, creative, and data-driven recruitment strategies that align to their business needs and consistent with the organisation's overall growth strategy for the region.
• Accountable for recruitment delivery and cost-effective talent attraction solutions to achieve recruitment needs for the UK and Belgium. Also, at times, identify areas for ongoing process improvement and enhanced value for money.
• Lead ‘hiring manager’ briefing/kick off meetings with the hiring managers and additional stakeholders to ensure a defined recruitment plan is agreed and maintained for all requisitions.
• Utilise external market intelligence and data to shape and establish recruitment strategies.• Ensure all stages of the recruitment process are managed correctly and all data updated in Workday.
• Partnering with our global Talent Acquisition CoE (centre of expertise - sourcing team and recruitment marketing) to develop and enhance brand awareness across Europe, as well as developing delivering sourcing strategies when required.
• Headhunting and identifying suitable candidates for business requirements
• Reporting on recruitment activities on a regular basis.
• Working in partnership with the global TA leaders, E&A Recruitment Lead and local team, develop and implement a robust and innovative, diversity & inclusion recruitment strategy for Europe and Asia.
• Champion and deliver initiatives to increase diversity pools within the hiring process, particularly female, gender-non-binary, BAME, LGBTQIA, and disabled communities.
• Utilising our CRM (Beamery) effectively to build, cultivate and maintain a robust and diverse network of candidates suitable for existing and future hiring needs.
• Collaborate with global recruitment colleagues for the design and delivery of corporate wide recruitment programmes • Partner with the Recruitment Lead and wider TA team to enhance, develop and/or implement tools and techniques to improve quality of hiring decisions. Ensuring hiring managers and HR apply best practice selection methods, including, but not limited to, accountability for legal compliance, minimising risks and striving for achievement of diversity aspirations.
• Extensive talent Acquisition/In-house corporate recruitment delivery (end-to-end) experience.
• Experience of recruiting management consultancy roles, or similar, at all levels, across different markets e.g. energy, digital, creative public policy, international development, with the ability to adapt to changes in hiring volumes at any time.
• Experience of partnering with the business, recruitment, HR, etc, to successfully deliver ED&I strategies.
• Demonstrable experience of sourcing candidates through full range of attraction and resourcing methods and channels, including direct sourcing, social media, job boards, recruitment fairs (in person and/or virtual) and university events.
• Experience of working and utilising a CRM (Beamery or similar) into daily recruitment delivery, as well as candidate engagement, though not essential.
• Experience in applicant tracking systems, preferably Workday.
• Interest in analytical recruitment technology innovations, keen to follow trends and market data and applying these to business conversations and shaping hiring outcomes.
• Good experience of using social media in a recruiting environment
• Proven experience working closely with all levels of a business
• Experience of recruiting into EU countries, specifically Belgium would be beneficial, but not essential. • Fluency in written and spoken English.
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work within multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams spread across several countries.
• Sound research and business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information.• Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities, and manage a varied workload to achieve agreed deadlines without compromising quality or standards
• Highly developed, interpersonal skills and self-motivation
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy• Ability to demonstrate a can-do approach, as a problem solver and team player
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
London Riverscape (GB75)