Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Proposal Manager
ICF is seeking a talented Senior Proposal Manager to join a growing proposal shop focused on technology and experience driven solutions for federal, and commercial clients in the Digital Modernization and Experience (DMX) Group.
The Senior Proposal Manager will manage all aspects of developing high quality, compelling and compliant government proposals. The position requires skills in proposal management, proposal coordination and desktop publishing.
What you’ll be doing:
Proposal Management. You’ll serve as Sr. Proposal Manager, preparing compliance matrices; creating and maintaining proposal calendars; facilitating proposal kick-offs and subsequent proposal meetings; assisting in assembling proposal writing teams; organizing and leading proposal color team reviews and debriefs; coordinating writers; working with teaming partners, recruiters, and contract and pricing departments; and assembling draft and final proposal documents – usually for more than one proposal at once. In addition to collaborating with technical staff, you’ll work closely with graphic designers.
Proposal Production. You’ll help ensure proposals are compliant and look great for production, leading the proposal production process for printed and electronic proposal submissions. This will include desktop publishing and editing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience managing government proposals over $10M for a large consulting firm or similar organization
- 5+ years of all aspects of proposal preparation, development, and production
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Adobe
- Proficiency in the use of SharePoint
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven track record of leading the development of successful proposals
- Confidence and experience leading proposal brainstorming sessions and meetings
- Proposal editing and writing experience
- Capture experience strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Great, positive attitude, even when under pressure
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; collaborative and productive work style
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as teaming partners
- Strong organizational skills, initiative, and commitment to high-quality work
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision making capabilities
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$77,890.00 - $132,413.00
Reston, VA (VA30)