Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Program Manager/Senior Project Manager
Our Public Sector Group (PSG) is growing and we are looking for a talented, highly motivated Senior Project Manager to join our Engineering and Emerging Technologies (EET) line of business for supporting a large government contract in the DC metro area.
We are looking for a Program Manager / Senior Project Manager who is customer focused and passionate about helping large government agencies modernize and transform through pragmatic enterprise strategies. This candidate will have several years in the I.T. arena with a varied background, and able to support large and small teams in reaching client goals in an Agile development environment.
Responsible for the overall performance of a large-scale technical modernization project in accordance with contract requirements and company policies, procedures and guidelines. Strong leader in I.T. modernization projects. Has a good mix of project management, knowledge of data analytics and web-based application development. Oversees the team leads throughout the project lifecycle and ensures the team has what it needs to be successful. The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a multi-year IT modernization effort for a federal government client.
- Manage multiple teams of developers deploying IT solutions via a multiple phased approach.
- Ensure that all project goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives.
- Exercise broadly delegated authority for planning, directing, coordinating, administering, and executing multiple routine and complex project requirements and expectations.
- Will be client-facing and required to deliver project phases on time and within budget and communicate timely status/progress to multiple stakeholders in an agile manner.
- Provides thought leadership to project analyses and process improvement activities.
- Responsible for driving recommendations through to implementation.
- Communicates effectively with a wide variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher); Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or program.
- 10-15 years professional experience with 5+ years of IT Project Management experience including agile processes
- Must have experience leading large projects within the federal government arena.
- Must have led large-scale projects with multiple teams and multiple phases.
- Solid understanding of cloud platforms, application development, and data management solutions.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Must understand the nuances of Time & Materials and Firm Fixed price contracts.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- Strong and consistent experience with project budgeting and scheduling.
- Experience with client development; building on existing and introducing new products and/or services.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in a client interaction context.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, matrixed team environment, with a client-centric culture, and an environment of high performers.
- Must be able to multi-task and shift priorities as needed.
- Must be able to work effectively with numerous stakeholder types and bring a group to consensus.
Clearance: Public Trust clearance is helpful.
About ICF International:
ICF International (NASDAQ:ICFI) partners with government and commercial clients to deliver professional services and technology solutions in the energy and climate change; environment and infrastructure; health, human services, and social programs; and homeland security and defense markets. The firm combines passion for its work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. Since 1969, ICF has been serving government at all levels, major corporations, and multilateral institutions. More than 4,000 employees serve these clients worldwide. ICF's Web site is www.icf.com
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award-winning talent development project, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EEO/AA – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities)
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icf.com/careers
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$97,594.00 - $165,910.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)