Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Project Coordinator-Hybrid Remote
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our cybersecurity experts work to protect the functions and missions that are vital to our people, government, and military through proactive planning and strong public-private partnerships.
ICF seeks a Senior Project Coordinator who will directly support a federal cybersecurity client’s day-to-day programmatic needs. The Sr. Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting activities especially with Cooperative Agreements/Grants, to manage the program and financial performance of the recipient. The position is a hybrid role and on-site work will be conducted in Arlington, VA.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, including the client
- Support development of reports, project documents, and other program materials as needed
- Work with the Team Lead to organize and track key project deadlines, metrics, and deliverables
- Act as point of contact for the client and provide prompt, substantive and comprehensive responses to all client needs and requests
- Provide feedback about challenges and successes and troubleshoot any barriers encountered within the assigned tasks
- Provide support with other general administrative duties as assigned
- Working remotely except for occasional client meetings (1-2 per month) in Arlington, VA
What You Must Have:
- Program Experience in Program Management, especially with Cooperative Agreements/Grants.
- U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position); active Secret clearance required
What We’d Like You To Have:
- Cybersecurity knowledge and the ability to understand the programs and initiatives CISA sponsors through the Cooperative Agreement and help guide the recipient in execution
- PMP Designation.
- Some Federal Government Budget/Financial knowledge and experience to assist with reviewing financial reporting and guiding the recipient in budget and expenditure issues.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks while demonstrating the initiative to complete projects with minimum supervision
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as clients and their customers
Why you’ll love working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Comprehensive health benefit
- Flexible work location
- Diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Friendly community with lots of social events
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)