Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Project Controller
Senior Project Controller – ICF Next E&A – Brussels, Belgium
An exciting opportunity has risen for a Senior Project Controller to join our Business Management team based at our Brussels office.
The ideal candidate must be confident, organized, accurate, and calm under pressure/deadlines. He/she must be able to partner up with the business by providing them with added value and by accumulating sufficient business acumen.
The successful candidate will need to be able to plan, prioritize, communicate and manage workload effectively. He/she will need to demonstrate capabilities in managing a project or process end to end.
The candidate will report to the Head of Operational Finance of ICF Next E&A.
· Act as a business partner. The candidate will work closely and provide support and analysis to business leaders.
· Ensure accurate internal contract set-ups in ICF’s ERP as well as the appropriate billing and revenue terms (i.e. indirect rates (cost-plus), billing rates (Time & Management), and Equivalent Annual Cost (Fixed-Price) ).
· Lead the project invoicing processes, managing all invoice and payments queries.
· Insure accuracy and completeness of the subcontractors’ accruals.
· Implement the Equivalent Annual Cost / Work In Progress form (costs to completion estimates and budget re-forecasting) process in accordance with ICF policies and procedures.
· Implement the timely update of project budgets and forecasts on ICF’s ERP in coordination with all Project Managers.
· Assist and work closely with pricing rate cards and pricing models
· Work with Corporate Accounting and US Treasury Compliance as part of periodic compliance reviews or related initiatives.
· Assist in the implementation of modifications to the existing system or processes and improve current financial reports
· Provide support to all Project Managers to improve the company processes.
· Assist with period end and year end processes.
· Ad-Hoc duties as and when required.
Skills and Requirements:
On a technical level you will be educated to at least degree level with a 5-10+ years’ experience working in a professional corporate environment. Specifically, you will be fully conversant with:
· Working with ERP and ideally Deltek/Maconomy used within ICF.
· Working with the MS-Office and strong affinity with Excel.
· Working in an international environment with a matrix structure, liaising with overseas colleagues.
· Ability to work remotely and deliver under time pressure
· Outstanding analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
· Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend/implement response strategies.
· Fluent in English
· Ideally working experience with contracts of the European Commission
The successful candidate will clearly demonstrate the following strengths:
· Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written skills, with the ability to communicate across a wide range of professional groups.
· Relationship builder
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to organize, priorities, and self-motivate with a high level of commitment and initiative.
· A team player with a ‘can-do attitude’
· Organized, self-sufficient and tactful.
· Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)