Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Producer (remote)
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring a Senior Producer for our Creative Studio to help build up a brand new video and photography studio.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo. This position can be based out of our Minneapolis office, or remote.
Who we’re looking for:
The role of the integrated producer is a complex one. You need to be creative, a diplomat, a peace keeper, know about budgets, have a good eye, keep calm under pressure, have high-level organizational skills, be able to think quickly on your feet and know how to stretch a buck. Clients are working smarter, nimble and are wanting more for less.
What you’ll get to do:
This role acts as a liaison between the agency side and the production company side, which includes directors and production companies, animators, editors, music companies, casting directors, agents and others. The need for a liaison has significantly increased over the years since more people are involved in the process than ever before. You handle everything from high end TV & Radio campaigns to quick turn, low budget content videos, and everything in between.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Interest in and aptitude for producing quality creative with challenging budgets, timelines, etc
- Knowledge of digital social and content as well as traditional broadcast production and post production
- 5+ years of experience as a producer in a creative agency or production environment (digital, production, broadcast, post)
- Experience in Integrated production preferred
- Client-facing experience
- Great project management abilities in a leadership role
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Experience working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets
- Experience negotiating with production companies, editorial houses and talent agents.
- Experience managing both SAG and non-union talent within productions
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.
- Able to deliver quality work on time and on budget
- Good relationships/connections with production vendors, directors, editorial houses and talent agents both locally and around the US a plus.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minnesota Remote Office (MN99)