Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Pricing Specialist - Remote
SENIOR PRICING SPECIALIST
As ICF continues to expand our overall commercial energy business and advance the “future of energy,” we’re looking for a Senior Pricing Specialist who will provide direct support to the commercial energy business by leading and/or contributing to the development of pricing models and strategy, interpreting solicitation requirements, identifying risks, and preparing price proposals and related documentation. This position will report to the Pricing Solutions Lead, overseeing our strategic and operational pricing initiatives. If you perform well in a fast-paced environment, have strong analytical skills, and excel when working collaboratively with colleagues, we encourage you to learn more about ICF (www.icf.com) and apply to join our team.
As the Senior Pricing Specialist, you will:
- Prepare timely and accurate pricing proposals that meet the business’s financial metrics and contribute to the business’s goals.
- Prepare pricing approval decks. Organize and participate in pricing approval meetings with senior leadership.
- Provide cash flow analysis and coordinate review/approval with Treasury as needed.
- Document pricing assumptions. Maintain, store, and publish complete pricing proposal files at submission, during BAFO, and in support of the final contract.
- Maintain, update, and develop complex pricing models.
- Analyze RFP requirements, including identifying risks and interpreting requirements. Utilize RFP-specific pricing templates where required.
- Work with Pricing Solutions Lead to standardize pricing where applicable, benchmark current pricing against comparable historic data, incorporate best practices, and develop new pricing strategies (e.g., price to win, discounting).
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Contracts, Subcontracts, Accounting, HR, etc., on specific proposals.
- Comply with and enforce company’s rules around business sensitive/proprietary information and limit exposure of pricing models and any sensitive data contained therein to need-to-know staff, as appropriate.
As the Senior Pricing Specialist, you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field.
- 5+ years of experience in finance, revenue operations, deal desk, or pricing. Strong preference given to candidates with a focus on the utility business and associated unique aspects of pricing as well as experience pricing professional services.
- Solid understanding of the proposal pricing process in an energy consulting environment.
- Experience with pricing various contract types across various contract vehicles, including knowledge of different pricing and contract structures such as time and materials, firm fixed price, retainers, performance-based contracts, etc.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- High proficiency with Excel for complex pricing models.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with internal colleagues, teaming partners, and senior leadership.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Texas Remote Office (TX99)