Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Partner, Technology Solutions
The Senior Partner, Technology Solutions is part of a collaborative team which sells and creates innovative solutions for our current and prospective clients. You will play a critical role in driving the digital marketing strategy, software and technical architecture, design, and implementation of these client’s initiatives. Solutions will encompass a broad range of technologies and platforms within the Marketing Technology landscape, with an emphasis on Experience-led commerce and Adobe Experience Cloud solutions. This person will be responsible for leading and mentoring other intermediate and junior technologists on specific projects. As a Senior Partner, you will lead technology efforts across a portfolio of accounts and solutions.
- A Player-Coach, a hands-on leader who has mastery of modern platform development, global scaled agile methodologies, and can lead development teams to quality delivery outcomes.
- A Mentor, you lead by example and challenge others to push their boundaries.
- A Self-Starter, you are an expert in your field but still eager to improve your skillset in the ever-evolving landscape of Omnichannel solutions.
- Collaborative, you enjoy working with several cross functional teams on daily basis
- An effective communicator, you have the charisma to command attention, strategize and problem-solve on your feet when needed with internal and external team members. You have a mastery of written language, able to deliver compelling technical proposals to new and existing clients
Your Key responsibilities:
Here is what you will be doing day to day…
- Technical Strategy: Drive technical solutions with current clients, prospective clients and the internal team and provide innovative new ideas to create a functional and attractive digital environment. Contribute to our clients Digital Transformation strategies based on industry best practices. Participate as a subject matter expert in business development activities including but not limited to proposal writing and pitching in-person.
- Thought Leadership: You seek value creation opportunities with clients and internal stakeholders though groundbreaking ideas, sharing points of view, and publishing thought leadership in appropriate forums and formats.
- Architecting: Construct a technical architecture of multiple solutions fitting client’s needs. Be the project lead for medium and large-scale projects, select and review technology frameworks and architecture used on projects. Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems through in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Communicate: Articulate the transition from current to future state in consideration of the future needs of the business, security policies and requirements. Break down complex business and technical strategies and roadmaps into consumable requirements for teams to execute against.
- Drive Engineering Maturity: you embrace automation, modern development practices and tools, and scaling quality through increasingly mature solution designs and development patterns.
- Implement: develop and implement digital solutions with appropriate software design methodology and in a dynamic and fast paced team environment. Use the latest best practice learning from the industry to help Customers ensure that marketing campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine‑tuned via data driven insights
- Conceptualize: share knowledge and thought leadership to the rest of the organization, including recommendations on technical direction as well as team professional development. Research and present new technology trends
- Documentation: participate in discovery of technical project requirements, scope and provide recommendations. Assist with defining digital marketing Solution and Consulting scopes.
Your Experience & Intangible traits:
The ideal candidate for the Senior Partner, Technology Solutions position will possess the following competencies:
- 20+ years of experience in design, development, and support of large-scale applications with globally distributed technology teams. Strong preference for experience with Scaled Agile Framework for Enterprise (SAFe)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing Adobe Experience Manager or similar Web Content Management System, experience designing and/or implementing solutions for Web & Social Analytics, Marketing Automation, Online Ad targeting, Content Personalization.
- 3+ years of experience designing and/or implementing Magento, Shopify or similar E-Commerce platforms. Experience in headless commerce solutions and architectures is a plus.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture), Adobe Experience Platform, Salesforce Sales/Service/Marketing Cloud, Application/Web Server set up and configuration
- Experience with customer data platforms and using data-driven personalization techniques.
- Experience in technology consulting or advisory services in client-facing roles.
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross channel marketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences
- Ability to define conceptual technology solution and articulate the value of technology to drive creative marketing platforms and present technology solutions to both technical and non-technical clients.
- Ability to methodically estimate technology execution scope of work in terms of budget and resources
- Ability to leverage existing technology tools plus additionally research and apply new and experimental technologies to achieve business goals
- Ability to translate client goals into achievable technical specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, mathematics or equivalent.
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences, to equalize peak work periods, or to otherwise balance organizational workload.
Why you will love working here:
- Full health benefits (100% dental coverage, prescription, vision, massages, life insurance and short term/ long term disability)
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- A brand-new cell phone, with upgrades every 24 months (we’ve got your phone bill covered, too)
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, education assistance programs
- Catered Friday lunches
- Loaded snack cupboards
- Friendly community with lots of social events – from boat cruises to volleyball tournaments
- Participation in charity initiatives
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Please be assured we will treat any information you share with us with the utmost care, only use your information for recruitment purposes and will never sell it to other companies for marketing purposes. Please review https://www.icf.com/legal/Canada-privacy-statement to view ICF’s Privacy Statement for more details.
At ICF Next, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. ICF Next is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Toronto, Canada (CD80)