Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Outreach Coordinator
Senior Outreach CoordinatorReady to make a difference?
ICF is seeking a full-time Senior Outreach Coordinator in to support a growing workforce development program being implemented on behalf of a large electric & gas utility in New Jersey.
The Outreach Coordinator will assist in developing, and lead the execution of, a comprehensive outreach plan that aims to identify the jobs and training needs of key stakeholders and partners supporting a portfolio of clean energy programs. This position will require fostering relationships with teams with various technical backgrounds to support their projects and daily needs. This multi-faceted position will include assisting and potentially leading a variety of project-based tasks in support of meeting planning, presentations, report preparation, scheduling, and project management.
The role will also include administrative duties needed to keep the team organized and functioning well. Daily interactions with partners, staff and clients will require a candidate with a professional and positive demeanor both in-person and on the phone.
In this role, you will have a direct impact on programs related to energy efficiency and greenhouse gas reductions. This opportunity provides a perfect environment for an individual who wants to have an active voice in shaping the nation’s energy future.
This role involves direct interaction and coordination across local implementation teams, ICF’s customer operations team, and client representatives to ensure the client expectations are met. The ideal candidate will have experience in sales, project management, data analysis and customer success.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Support the development, enhancement, and maintenance of organizational relationships with distributors, contractors, trade and community organizations.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience to multiple stakeholders.
- Work as part of the team ensuring that the evaluation, implementation, and verification of client projects are successfully executed.
- Assist the Senior Workforce Development Manager as needed with tasks including organizing the outreach team, preparing for team meetings, coordinating with other internal and external teams.
- Build a productive rapport and communicate daily with the outreach team.
- Support the outreach team in daily activities including but not limited to collecting market research, project tracking, document upload and workflow updates.
- Assist with preparing and distributing regular forecasting, key projects and key accounts reports.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets tracking customer interactions and outreach efforts.
- Prepare basic schedules, calendar, and timeline documents.
- Format items in Word or Excel.
- Provide peak-time support to Operations team (as directed) to prioritize, assess and process project incentives to help the Team meet contractual and customer deadlines.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business or other similar disciplines that would support the responsibilities outlined
- 8+ years Workforce Development/Outreach experience combined
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office
- Must have Valid Driver's License and clean Motor Vehicle Report (MVR)
What we would like you to have:
- Aptitude with data manipulation and analysis
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for a senior management team
- Ability to respectfully work with and enable the outreach team and all levels of internal staff, clients, end customers, trade allies and a larger team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
- Consistent, positive attitude with a bias towards customer and team member satisfaction
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer relationship management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Newark, NJ (NJ26)