Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Media Strategist (Remote)
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo. We’re currently hiring a Senior Media Strategist.
This position can be based in Washington DC area (Fairfax, VA) or Minneapolis, MN. However for the right person, this position could be remote as well.
As a Senior Media Strategist, you will:
- • Develop innovative solutions to continuously position ICF as a cutting edge source for media strategies
- • Perform tasks as delegated by planning leads for media accounts across a variety of industry verticals, such as energy efficiency and healthcare
- • Create and present strategic integrated media plans based on sound analytics, supported by data
- • Support planning leads by monitoring campaigns to meet client goals while staying on budget
- • Maintain campaign documents including insertion orders, flowcharts, creative spec sheets and budget summaries
- • Showcase up-to-date knowledge and understanding of both online and offline paid media channels: Display, Social, Search, Print, Broadcast, Outdoor, etc.
- • Analyze results and budgets on a regular basis; Develop and present both internal and client-facing report presentations and deliverables
- • Research and identify vendors to become valued partners, cultivating existing relationships for best pricing
- • Aide in educating project managers and clients on best practices and emerging technologies
- • Accomplish all other tasks as assigned by management
As a Senior Media Strategist, you will have:
- • Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism or related field
- • Six (6) or more years of experience developing and optimizing paid media solutions within an advertising agency or client-side environment
- • Ability to think beyond "media" and participate as a creative collaborator within an integrated environment
- • An understanding of marketing and media planning principles and experience working with creative teams and clients in developing strategies
- • Ability to work independently, as well as in a team, and have excellent time management skills
- • Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to foster client, vendor and internal relationships
- • Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with an eye for detail
- • Three (3) or more years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially TEAMS, Excel, and PowerPoint
- • Experience using technology to connect with key target audience segments
- • Working knowledge of MRI, Nielsen Prime Lingo, Strata, and/or equivalent media software
- • Experience with media planning and buying software, as well as preferably social media, media research, and analytics tools
- • Passionate about media with and desire to be at the cutting edge of digital advertising
- • Flexibility with managing complex processes in a fast-paced environment while keeping a positive attitude
- • Possess an understanding of the building and management of search engine marketing (SEM) and social media self-serve platforms
- • Experience with third party media partners; includes exposure to programmatic media buying
- • Experience configuring and reporting Google Analytics
- • Up to date with traditional and digital media trends and innovations
- • Demonstrated knowledge of cross-channel media
- • Will be highly detail oriented with strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you are seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)