Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Media Strategist (Part-Time/Hourly/Remote)
As a Senior Media Strategist, you will:
- Develop innovative solutions to continuously position ICF as a cutting edge source for media strategies
- Perform tasks as delegated by planning leads for media accounts across a variety of industry verticals, such as energy efficiency and healthcare
- Create and present strategic integrated media plans based on sound analytics, supported by data
- Support planning leads by monitoring campaigns to meet client goals while staying on budget
- Maintain campaign documents including insertion orders, flowcharts, creative spec sheets and budget summaries
- Showcase up-to-date knowledge and understanding of both online and offline paid media channels: Display, Social, Search, Print, Broadcast, Outdoor, etc.
- Analyze results and budgets on a regular basis; Develop and present both internal and client-facing report presentations and deliverables
- Research and identify vendors to become valued partners, cultivating existing relationships for best pricing
- Aide in educating project managers and clients on best practices and emerging technologies
- Accomplish all other tasks as assigned by management
As a Senior Media Strategist, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism or related field
- Six (6) or more years of experience developing and optimizing paid media solutions within an advertising agency or client-side environment
- Ability to think beyond "media" and participate as a creative collaborator within an integrated environment
- An understanding of marketing and media planning principles and experience working with creative teams and clients in developing strategies
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team, and have excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills to foster client, vendor and internal relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with an eye for detail
- Three (3) or more years of experience with Microsoft Office Suite, especially TEAMS, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using technology to connect with key target audience segments
- Working knowledge of MRI, Nielsen Prime Lingo, Strata, and/or equivalent media software
- Experience with media planning and buying software, as well as preferably social media, media research, and analytics tools
- Passionate about media with and desire to be at the cutting edge of digital advertising
- Flexibility with managing complex processes in a fast-paced environment while keeping a positive attitude
- Possess an understanding of the building and management of search engine marketing (SEM) and social media self-serve platforms
- Experience with third party media partners; includes exposure to programmatic media buying
- Experience configuring and reporting Google Analytics
- Up to date with traditional and digital media trends and innovations
- Demonstrated knowledge of cross-channel media
- Will be highly detail oriented with strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New Jersey Client Office (NJ88)