Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Marketing Specialist
Senior Marketing Specialist
Ready to make a difference?The Senior Marketing Specialist will be part of the energy marketing account team and will work on planning, development, and implementation of marketing and advertising strategies and communications activities to support our energy efficiency efforts with utility clients in the Southeast. The account marketing team conducts all aspects of marketing to include advertising, strategic planning, research, social media, events, outreach, and partnerships. To implement marketing campaigns, the team works with a 150-person creative and media services group. We help our clients and communities use less energy, save money, and help the environment through the development, implementation, and refinement of marketing and outreach initiatives. We are looking for someone who is as passionate about our work as we are and has the skills and attitude to be successful.
Why you will love working here:
• Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
• Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
• Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan • And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Managing the marketing, advertising of residential and commercial energy efficiency programs for utilities located in the Southwest region.
- Providing input and recommendations for marketing plans and outreach activities.
- Working directly with clients to develop and implement marketing and communications plans to educate business customers about energy efficiency and drive participation in energy efficiency programs.
- Working with ICF Next creative services team to fulfill the development of marketing materials including advertising campaigns, POP materials, websites, direct mailers, brochures, incentive applications forms, email and direct mail campaigns, video, print, online, social media, events, etc.
- Working with the ICF Next Media Services team to develop, propose, and implement vertical marketing and advertising campaigns, coordinating the deployment of integrated outreach campaigns across broadcast, print, online, social media, events, etc.
- Managing the review and approval process for marketing materials, including working across the organization to deploy efforts (IT, program management, client).
- Preparing monthly reports on activities and results of the marketing program.
- Plan and host meetings and provide minutes
- Providing event coordination and support for the local outreach team for a full calendar of events and outreach activities.
- Consulting with program team and utility marketing teams on specific program forms and materials.
- Coordinates create asset production.
- Developing briefings, presentations, and other communications tools.
- Tracking multiple deliverables on deadlines using Microsoft Project, Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint, and other tools.
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and 5+ years of working experience in marketing, advertising, social marketing, or working in consumer marketing at an advertising agency
- 7+ years of working experience in marketing, advertising, social marketing, or working in consumer marketing at an advertising agency
- Knowledge of paid media, digital advertising, traditional marketing, and social media environments.
What we would like you to have:
- Working in an advertising agency and/or on a consumer marketing account.
- Experience driving results through marketing.
- Developing and implementing marketing communications plans, with the ability to manage and execute advertising, collateral development, digital and social media projects.
- Working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Using content management systems (CMS) and email management systems.
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Interest in and commitment to energy efficiency, the environment, and sustainable living.
About ICF's Advertising and Marketing Capabilities: ICF is a consulting firm with the 8th largest independent marketing agency in the country and 13th globally, ICF Next. Our Marketing team is made up of more than 1,700 communications professionals. Within this team, is a marketing account services team who support energy clients through marketing strategy, advertising, and other marketing services to promote energy solutions, with a primary focus on energy efficiency. This team produces award-winning marketing work that changes behavior and ultimately helps individuals, communities, and the environment.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Albuquerque, NM (NM08)