Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a passionate Senior Marketing Specialist to join our fast-paced and fun Marketing team. ICF Next’s Marketing team is responsible for the marketing and positioning of the firm and provides support for key growth initiatives. The Senior Marketing Specialist is responsible for leading and contributing to projects that drive marketing leads, pipeline and revenue growth. The Senior Marketing Specialist will report directly to the VP, Partner of Marketing and be responsible for the development and management of broad-based B2B and agency marketing programs and implementation. This person will manage marketing efforts for brand position and awareness. They will manage lead generation, content development and curation/creation, and channel activation across social (organic and paid), email, and collateral. This high-impact role will work across functions and interact with ICF’s corporate marketing function as well as ICF Next sales and growth teams and senior leaders.
This is an individual contributor role but the right candidate may potentially adopt supervisory responsibilities.
Collaborate with the Vice President, Partner, Group Marketing and other Group Marketing team members in executing ICF Next’s B2B marketing strategy and programs (internal/external, lead generation, advertising/sponsorships, events, digital marketing) to support our growth and business objectives. Focused on amplifying ICF Next in the market and generating awareness and leads through the management of all marketing campaigns including, content, webinars, email, social, lead nurturing, paid programs and sales enablement. Collaboration with an array of cross-functional team members and external partners where necessary to increase marketing's contribution to revenue. This position requires a candidate with a blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
You’ll get to:
· Develop and implement integrated communications plans that incorporate product and/or services marketing, thought leadership, advertising and customer engagement.
· Partner with internal subject matter experts to develop content in a variety of formats, from blog posts and articles to white papers, case studies, newsletter articles, infographics, webinars, podcasts, and more
· Support our marketing team in the planning, preparation, execution and measurement of ROI-oriented net new business and cross-sell demand generation programs (integrated campaigns and events)
· Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high-performing assets into a library of derivative pieces for use in multiple channels
· Partner with creative and design teams to develop compelling campaign assets, and agency and marketing ops partners to launch campaigns
· Support business unit marketing partners on paid advertising execution and optimization, including paid search, paid social, display and other channels as defined
· Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help positioning and messaging within our target markets
· Ensure the consistency in the messaging, branding, content, and look-and-feel of internal and external communications and marketing materials—coordinating and socializing with content, creative, sales and broader organization
· Lead the execution digital marketing campaigns from start to finish, driving collaboration with stakeholders and leveraging the right resources and processes
· Contribute to the development and execution of a forward-thinking digital and social media presence
· Collaborate with our corporate marketing operations team to execute digital nurture campaigns supported by our marketing automation platform (Marketo) to ensure leads move through the sales funnel
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years marketing experience required; a minimum of 1 years of experience directly managing B2B Digital Marketing programs with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results
· Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
· Excellent communication skills – strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical skills, including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
· Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines. Proactive mentality with curiosity and desire to learn.
· Exceptional organizational and project management skills, ability to manage multiple projects, ability to meet deadlines, and strong attention to detail
· Experience in project management applications workflow optimization, including Asana, Monday, Trello and Adobe Workfront, etc.
· Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
· Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
· Team player with ability to work cross-functionally
· Email, database, and digital marketing experience
ICF Next is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL14)