Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior "MarCom" Recruiter - REMOTE
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo. Learn more at ICFNext.com.
We’re currently hiring for the Senior "MarCom" Recruiter (Creative, Marketing & Communications) . This position can be 100% REMOTE or be based in our Chicago, Minneapolis, Fairfax or Richmond corporate offices.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will:
- Lead Marketing & Communications, Creative, Design, and other recruiting efforts for our federal and commercial clients across the country.
- Partner strategically with leadership to meet short- and long-term hiring goals.
- Develop sourcing strategies for identifying passive and active candidates who strive for innovation within their respective field.
- Act as a consultant through the hiring processes, HR related matters, compliance, compensation, leveling guidelines, etc.
- Negotiate potential offers and successfully close candidates.
- Partner with cross functional teams, Sourcing, Recruiting Systems, HR Business Partners and HR Operations teams as needed through the recruiting process.
- Provide excellent, timely customer service to our hiring teams and ensure a seamless candidate experience for all potential candidates.
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Proven background in using innovative research & sourcing methods to hire for niche areas and ‘hard to fill’ roles.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals, including senior leaders
- Partner closely with all hiring managers, as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of their business, role requirements and desired candidate profiles while delivering outstanding client service.
- Identify high quality candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via direct channels, job postings, social media, web sourcing, talent mapping, networking and diversity & inclusion practices.
- Leverage internal talent sources to drive mobility, employee referrals and alumni engagement in the region
- Promote ICF Next’s career opportunities to the professional community via networking, conference attendance and career events.
- Use a balance of hard work, creativity, and strategic thinking to source, screen, interview and hire top talent.
As a Senior Recruiter, you will have:
- 5+ years of experience recruiting creative, marketing, and communications professionals
- 8+ years of progressive full life-cycle recruiting, digital agency or management consulting experience preferred
- Tactical ability to find, recruit, screen and hire top talent AND the strategic insight and vision to ensure long-term, sustainable success for ICF Next’s most critical differentiator: its people
- Knack for building, fostering and nurturing relationships as a true business partner with members of cross-functional teams at all levels within the organization
- Advanced sourcing skills to attract passive candidates and build strong talent pipelines
- Bachelor's Degree
- If working remotely, must have high-speed internet access and workspace within your home
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL14)