Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Manager, Labor and Leave
ICF is seeking a Senior Manager of Labor and Leave who will report directly to the Vice President of Financial Systems Operations and Transformation. The position is responsible for providing day-to-day support and leadership to ICF’s Costpoint Labor team. This position will hire, mentor and train Labor team members. The individual will support the Deltek Time timesheet and Costpoint labor processes and provide day-to-day guidance in the processing of Timesheets, Leave, and Labor. This resource will help resolve labor and timesheet issues as well as escalate Labor team issues and concerns to upper management. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Deltek Costpoint and Time and Expense, have supervisory experience, and be a strong problem solver.
- Lead, mentor, and train ICF’s Labor and Time team with the goal of maintaining a world class team.
- Manage team assignments/workloads, manage staffing levels, conduct performance reviews, and lead continuous improvement efforts
- Schedule weekly team meetings and regular employee 1:1’s
- Develop Annual team goals
- Manage the Labor team in the execution of day-to-day labor and leave processes and functions to include posting and reconciling
- Work with the labor team as well as Deltek and ICF systems teams to maximize usage of labor best practices.
- Provide support for end-user timesheet entry and processing in the Deltek Time and Expense system (Time only)
- Partner with CIT and Financial Systems teams to resolve unforeseen system and process issues.
- Coordinate all time, labor, and leave activities for monthly and yearly financial close.
- Support the labor team in the weekly timesheet correction process, and support reporting to late and correcting timesheet statistics.
- Research and resolve system issues in the Labor and Leave areas and maintain logs of outstanding issues.
- Provide testing support for Cp1 and Cp2 upgrades/maintenance releases
- Work internal auditors and Accounting Compliance to provide audit support
Education, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or Management Information Systems desired.
- Must have 5 – 6 years of supervisory experience leading a team of senior resources.
- Minimum 5 – 6 years of experience with the Deltek Costpoint People Module.
- Minimum 5 – 6 years of experience supporting Deltek Time and Expense.
- Solid skills with MS Office, especially MS Excel and MS Teams.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Preferred Workday skills
- Ability to lead in person or with remote employees
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with globally dispersed teams
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)