Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Manager Financial Systems
ICF is seeking a Financial Systems, Senior Manager who will report directly to the Director of Financial Systems. The position is responsible for managing functional and operational system support across the suite of ICF financial applications (primarily Deltek Costpoint). The individual will coordinate with the Finance and Information Technology teams to ensure delivery of process and systems solutions.
- Support the Financial Systems Director in delivering value to the finance team via financial systems process and technology enhancements.
- Working with the Finance team to identify opportunities for system and process enhancements
- Managing and prioritizing the enhancement backlog in close partnership with stakeholders and the Financial Systems Director.
- Identifying process and system solutions for enhancements, acting in the capacity of a Financial Systems Analyst, will dig in and problem solve as a team member as the entire team does when need.
- Managing the execution of process and system enhancement improvements by coordinating across business units and driving results across the process from inception to completion.
- Maturing the SDLC processes around configuration, testing, and deployment of solutions.
- Identify and oversee improvements to the financial systems processes
- Managing the functional application support for the Finance team and make improvements to the support environment.
- Implementing and managing a user facing ticketing system
- Establishing and maintaining support SLAs
- Managing staff in the resolution and escalation of issues
- Coordinating with CIT in the management of test systems.
- Support the Financial Systems Director on various corporate system initiatives and special projects
- Team leadership
- Partner closely with all levels of Leadership to support and grow the business and ensure that best SDLC principles are followed.
- Coach, mentor and support the growth of the project/general ledger financial systems team.
- Support and educate the financial systems user community
- Minimum 3+ years of accounting experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience managing analysts
- The candidate should possess a minimum 5+ years overall experience in Deltek Costpoint in both the functional and technical areas with specific emphasis in the following:
- Experienced in functional end-user support administration and process improvement.
- Experienced in the Projects and IWO modules in Costpoint.
- Experience with system conversions, system upgrades, and integrating acquisitions.
- Background in Government Contracting and demonstrates knowledge of CAS and FAR
- Public company experience, a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Management Information Systems is strongly recommended.
- Expert skills in MS Office (e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to use Cognos report writing for data analysis purposes
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$134,621.00 - $228,856.00
Reston, VA (VA30)