Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Manager, Accounts Receivable
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Accounts Receivable. You will be a key member of the Accounting and Finance Team. You will be responsible for the tactical execution of the invoice to collections cycle. This includes billings, collections, cash applications and all relevant processes, procedures, reporting and analysis. You will need to develop and maintain strong working relationships and partnerships with members of the Finance and Accounting organization, and the Operations and Executive leadership teams.
What you will do:
- Oversee and manage the A/R Managers, billing team and cash applications to ensure that all A/R processes are completed in an efficient, timely and accurate manner (invoicing, collections, and cash applications.)
- Oversee and manage unbilled reconciliations and analysis. Maintain variance analyses between revenue and billed amounts. Work with finance and operation leadership on solutions to clear unbilled
- Partner/Lead cross-functional process improvement initiatives using working knowledge and experience, in addition to ICF internal and external requirements, to identify root cause issues and implement efficient and scalable technological solutions
- Partner with Operations and Finance leadership to drive DSO targets and improvement initiatives
- Responsible for subledger reconciliations, accounts receivable analysis and reserves
- Lead development and documentation of accounts receivable-related policies and procedures
- Work with senior leadership on ad-hoc financial analysis
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience in accounting/finance with increasing responsibility
- 3+ years of management experience
- Experience w/ Costpoint 7+
- Proven leadership and management capability
- Solid analytical skills
- High self-motivation
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong and effective change management skills
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, charts, etc.)
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Orders to Cash process
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, SOX and internal controls
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$94,247.00 - $160,220.00
Reston, VA (VA30)