Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Knowledge Management Specialist | Hybrid
Senior Knowledge Management Specialist | Hybrid
ACTIVE CLEARANCE REQUIRED
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our cybersecurity experts work to protect the functions and missions that are vital to our people, government, and military through proactive planning and strong public-private partnerships.
We’re currently hiring a Knowledge Management Specialist to work for a federal cybersecurity client as part of our team helping to secure and protect the Nation’s critical infrastructure resilience.
What you will do:
- Develop an office-wide knowledge management strategy and deploy web-based organizational tools (e.g. SharePoint, MS Planner, Jira).
- Advise content owners on content management processes and on optimal delivery of their content
- Implement data capture system and integrate data from various systems and technology platforms
- Collaboratively work with peers to increase adoption and content use.
- Develop and maintain onboarding material and provide organizational platform training and guidance on best practices.
- Provide strategic guidance to the client and facilitate improvements to the organization of records, work instructions, and other relevant material to support knowledge management / transfer needs.
What you will need:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in administration, professional services, project management.
- U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position).
- Active security clearance
- Ability to easily communicate with senior government clients, lead discussions, and confidently discuss project status and propose solutions
- Demonstrated experience in working with clients to develop clear expectations, roles, and requirements for short and long-term projects
- Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project
- Proficiency with Excel (worksheets, formulas, analytics) and PowerPoint is required.
What would be good to have:
- Bachelor's degree or at least 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Experience in the federal government sector
- Experience supporting DHS programs or initiatives
- Ability to apply knowledge of cybersecurity concepts, policies, and procedures is a plus
- Customer service orientation with strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills
Why you’ll love working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Comprehensive health benefit
- Flexible work location
- Diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Friendly community with lots of social events
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$70,374.00 - $119,636.00
Virginia Client Office (VA88)