Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Java Backend Developer
ICF is a $1.5 billion global consulting firm and digital service provider, and ICF Next is its creative agency and technology arm. Recently recognized by AdAge as an Agency Standout, ICF Next is go-to shop for brand storytelling, loyalty, technology and public relations. Our technology team works with a leading-edge tech stack to develop customer loyalty programs, manage omnichannel experience platforms, provide SMS marketing, and more. Our clients range from some impressive consumer brands to federally funded programs that make a difference in people’s lives. Recognized as one of the the top customer loyalty platforms by Forrester, and a Platinum Adobe solution partner, we're orchestrating groundbreaking projects that produce innovation.
Bangalore is our global delivery service hub, where an energetic and high-performing team is driving fast growth. Growth translates to opportunities for our employees, who start contributing to projects on day one. Competitive benefits, professional development, and strong leadership create a business culture where everyone can thrive at work.
ICF Next is looking for Backend developers to join it's Loyalty platform's global delivery centre. You will be working on a product that is recognized as a leader by Forrester in its segment.
JOB Location - Bangalore
- Be a key member of the team driving enhancements and improvements in the loyalty application.
- Have ownership of your assigned tasks from design through production implementation, including working with the Solution Architect, Project Manager, Business Analyst, and QA Team on a day-to-day basis to ensure the solutions are being implemented in a way that meets client requirements and ICF Next’s technical standards.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software, and enhance existing components to ensure that loyalty application meets client requirements.
- Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development, and testing.
- Estimate software engineering work for project management and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks.
- Communicate technical requirements to various audiences, including software end users, project managers, business analysts, and QA analyst
- Effectively work with the team to communicate status, highlight issues, and ensure code quality
- Drive a quality mindset within the team.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 to 7 years of Enterprise Java
- Experience building Java based web applications/APIs using Spring framework
- Experience in working with relational data bases and ORMs like Hibernate.
- Experience with elastic stack (ELK.
- Experience with Kafka (Or message brokers at the least).
- Experience in containerization using Docker and its deployments.
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks like Junit.
- A solid grasp of the version control system and CI/CD pipelines.
Visit our ICF Interactive Careers Page
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EEO/AA - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Bangalore, India (II76)