Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior HTML Email Developer
ICF Next – Email Developer
Do you dream in code? Do you get excited about finding solutions to adapt to every possible email browser? Is “responsive” your middle name? If so, we need to talk. ICF Next is looking for an Email Developer who enjoys coding those awesome responsive emails and gets excited when new coding solutions need to be found to deal with those complicated email browsers. We need this Email Developer to have a passion for creative work and code emails that looks exactly like the original design.
ICF Next is an award-winning agency that works with exciting clients in the government and utility companies across the country. We do meaningful work that helps our communities, yet we are still an entertaining bunch to work with.
If this sounds like you, join our growing Creative Studio of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists who love what we do. Send your resume and a link to your portfolio.
As an HTML Email Developer, you will:
- Support public and private sector clients who tackle issues like energy efficiency, reducing carbon footprint, HIV/AIDS, disaster preparedness, human trafficking, climate change, child welfare, and more.
- Build responsive emails and e-newsletters in HTML and inline CSS from Photoshop or Sketch files.
- Modify existing email template designs and revise content as necessary.
- Test email communications across multiple email browsers using Email on Acid.
- Implement HTML emails into campaigns and templates in MailChimp, Constant Contact, SalesForce, Eloqua, Lyris, or GovDelivery.
- Write the HTML and CSS for Google web banner ads and understand HTML5 Validator.
- Write accessible HTML and CSS for responsive landing pages from Sketch or Photoshop files.
- Package files for final delivery.
You will have:
- 5+ years of experience with responsive HTML emails, HTML5, CSS3, and email testing.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or visual arts, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- An eye for detail, accuracy, and the ability to convert a static design to HTML/CSS.
- A solid knowledge of web Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver) and Sketch.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Print production experience as a plus.
Job Location(s): Fairfax, VA, Rockville, MD, or Remote
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)