Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Health Communications Manager
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Senior Health Communications Manager to join our team.
As a Senior Health Communications Manager you will:
- Have a deep understanding of communications and social marketing, including the importance of addressing health disparities.
- Focus on leading and supporting campaigns and projects that are designed to reach engage a broad range of target audiences.
- Manage multi-disciplinary project teams to support development, execution and evaluation of communication programs and products.
- Provide audience-centric support for partnership programs, earned media activities, social media engagement and paid media efforts.
- Lead and provide strategic support for new business efforts, including proposal efforts.
As a Senior Health Communications Manager, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising or related majors. Master’s degree in Communications, Public Health, or related fields is a plus.
- At least 10-12 years of directly applicable experience, preferably in a communications or PR agency setting.
- Demonstrated experience working with federal health agencies, such as the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, among others.
- Project management experience with federal health communications projects, including experience developing and managing budgets.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational skills, and ability to interface effectively with all levels of the company and client.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and team members.
- Demonstrated experience in new business development, including proposal writing, for federal health agencies.
Job Location(s): Within the current landscape, this role will be supported remotely.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)