Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer
Are you a creative person who likes graphic design? Interested in creating branding and visual strategies for various materials to help tell a story? Join our community of creatives at ICF to help our clients achieve their creative goals.
- Understand visual design and be able to communicate your ideas.
- Experience working in graphic design with compelling portfolio of graphic design work.
- Create and oversee preparation of publications, brochures, and illustrative materials including iconography, infographics, drawings, and diagrams.
- Transform ideas into engaging visuals, products, and graphics to fully communicate campaigns and projects while adhering to brand guidelines and ensuring proper messaging is being executed in all products (web and print).
- Active/Current (SCI) clearance.
- 6+ years experience in graphic design.
- A bachelor’s degree in visual communications or equivalent experience in a related field.
- A portfolio that shows strong design and brand development experience across mediums.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, and strive to stay current in level of knowledge and abilities.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)