Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We are currently hiring a Senior Graphic Designer responsible for conceptualizing, designing, and producing visual solutions in a wide variety of formats and dissemination outputs for a cybersecurity focused organization. In this role, you’ll work alongside a creative team on a wide-range of routine-to-complex projects such as: charts and graphs, flow diagrams, infographics, presentation visuals, illustrations, publication design, cover designs, brochures, posters, and logos.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadlines.
- Consult and advise on the development of innovative ideas, concepts, solutions, and materials for print, web, and interactive media using tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat, etc.) on both PC and Mac.
- Creating and overseeing preparation of illustrative materials, including iconography, infographics, drawings, and diagrams.
- Transform ideas into engaging visuals, products, and graphics to fully communicate campaigns and projects while adhering to brand guidelines and ensuring proper messaging is being executed in all products (web and print).
- Comply with the Rehabilitation Act (Section 508) in all deliverables.
- Support client engagement teams in the development and design of reports, presentations, training materials, fact sheets, and other products in multiple media formats (digital, print, video, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design.
- 2+ years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite (print, web, and video editing applications).
- Strong understanding of the principles, software, and practices of the field of design, and production for print, digital, and multimedia.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment with high demand for a variety of creative deliverables: social, web, print and digital assets.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions.
- The ability to rapidly develop design ideas with solid knowledge of color, layout and typography, with the ability to work towards deadlines and complete tasks on time.
- Proficient in print production and document pre-press.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Active High level government clearance required per contract requirements.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)