Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Grant Management and Resilience Analyst - Remote
ICF's Disaster Management division seeks a Senior Grant Management and Resilience Analyst who will support federal and state funded grant application development and program implementation for disaster recovery, mitigation, and resilience projects. Our primary clients are utilities and local governments with projects focused on funding from the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA). As a Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting research, grant writing, and grant management on recovery and resilience projects. This position is 100% Remote within the U.S. with ability to travel throughout the U.S. up to 10%. Resumes must reflect the requirements for consideration.
• Work as part of a team to provide grant writing and grant management expertise to utility clients to assist with preparing grant applications and successfully executing infrastructure projects
• Conduct research into available grant funding, natural hazard risk, consequences, and mitigation impacts, and disadvantaged community profiles and statistics
• Align client priorities and projects with available grant funding to maximize competitiveness
• Write grant applications, emergency plans, and other documents
o Develop project narratives based on client materials
o Write supplemental application materials
o Support subject matter expert inputs
o Review, edit, and format final submission documents
• Ensure compliance with federal and state program requirements
o Interpret grant application, regulatory, or other program requirements for clients
o Develop requests for information to help gather inputs from clients
o Review final submissions for compliance against federal and state rules
• Support project management
o Develop meeting agendas, capture notes and action items, and track status updates
o Create presentations for internal and client meetingso Create project timelines
Must Have Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in Policy, Planning, Business, or similar field
• 4+ years of grant writing or grant management experience for federal or state grant programs• Ability to travel throughout the United States up to 10%.
• 4+ years of work supporting utilities, state and local governments, or other organizations become resilient to natural disasters in planning management administration.
• Experience in the critical infrastructure market, specifically the utility sector, planning and/or administration. • Prior experience with FEMA, DOE, or USDA.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to prioritize and balance workload across multiple projects with short deadlines
• Willingness to work with colleagues with different professional backgrounds
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$82,673.00 - $140,544.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)