Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Functional Test Analyst
ICF is seeking Intermediate and Junior Functional Test Analysts for enterprise application that integrates data from multiple data sources into a cohesive analytical data warehouse to provide business intelligence applications. Supports data analysis/mining, requirements gathering, software testing, production support, in Agile rapid development environment, and documents business processes.
• Develop understanding of client business processes, objectives, and solution requirements. Participate in project work groups with subject matter experts and stakeholders to understand data specific needs. Work with Postal SMEs and Functional Architects to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems and recommend solutions, define detailed system requirements and business rules. Serve as functional subject matter expert in assigned project area(s) / workstreams.
• Develop understanding of application processes. Participate in solution design sessions.
• Determine test approach, prepare test data, and validate that software meets requirements / acceptance criteria.
• Support production deployment and validations.
• Support production application - perform data quality checks; investigate production inquiries and issues.
• Work on sprint team in agile, rapid development and deployment environment.
• Provide client business support – work with large streams of data for data analytics/mining, manual reports, Qlik reports, presentation creation support.
• Communicate status to team lead / project oversight in detail and solve client problems
• Acts as a liaison between developers and business owners to translate business requirements into technical requirements
• 1+ years of data analytics experience
• 1+ years of SQL or other structured query languages
• 1+ years of requirements gathering
• 1+ years of software testing in an Agile environment
• Postal or mailing industry experience
• Transactional and BI reporting systems (e.g. OLAP and data warehouse)
• Big Data systems and data analytics
• ServiceNow experience
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)