Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Full Stack Developer - Remote
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
ICF’s Digital Modernization Division is the leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry-leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation, and data analytics platforms. We are partnered with some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft, and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics, and O&M for our customers.
We are seeking a Full-Stack Senior Developer with expertise in Node.JS, JAVA/J2EE, and Angular technologies. You will help build and support Java-based web applications. The ideal candidate should be innovative, forward thinking with mid/expert level knowledge of Java technologies. In this role, you will learn new technologies and help modernize existing tools and standards as we move to our new technology platforms. You will work with other members of your scrum team daily.
- Develops, tests, deploys, and maintains high quality software based on client and business requirements
- Develop, modernize, and make enhancements to an existing Java based application or new enterprise microservice applications
- Analyze and design databases working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team
- Create automation scripts using Maven
- Understand coding standards and implement them within code being developed
- Troubleshoot problems that may arise in any of the environments including Production and provide solutions
- Communicate with the users to determine problems or design requirements
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team on multiple tasks
- Work with multiple teams like Network/security/Dev teams in an Agile environment
- 5+ years proven software developer experience
- 3+ years hands on experience Angular, Node.JS, and JAVA/J2EE
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance per Federal contract requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent Core Java J2EE, Spring / Spring boot/ Spring MVC skills
- Experience deploying applications on WebLogic, Tomcat or similar application servers.
- Familiarity with using code repositories and containers.
- A demonstrated understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) including RESTful Service frameworks (Web API)
- Design and implementation of Angular Authentication with JSON Web Tokens (JWT) hands on experience
- Design, development, delivery, and support/maintenance for Angular-based UI applications
- Very good Angular HTTP client module and Ajax/Async implementation experience to access data from backend REST services
- Experience with SQL Databases
- Familiarity with working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Strong background in Linux/Unix environments
- Understanding of automated deployments and different deployment strategies
- Demonstrated ability to implement a wide variety of open-source technologies and cloud services
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)