Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Financial Systems Analyst- Remote!!
ICF is seeking a Senior Financial Systems Analyst who will report directly to the Director of Financial Systems. The position is responsible for providing functional and operational system support across the suite of ICF financial applications (including Deltek Costpoint, Blackline, and COGNOS). The individual will coordinate with the Finance and Information Technology team and successfully support the applications in line with established SLAs. The individual will provide administrative support to the Financial Systems Director.
- Provide end-user functional support/troubleshooting and training for key areas of Costpoint:
- Financial architecture (Projects/Orgs/Accounts)
- Project setup, cost ceilings, billing, and revenue for different contract types
- Unbilled Analysis
- Intercompany Work Order
- Fixed Assets
- Maintain system enhancement lists and team sites
- Provide support during system patching and upgrading projects
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Management Information Systems desired.
- Minimum 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Minimum 5+ years overall experience in Deltek Costpoint.
- Developing skills in MS Office (e.g., MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Desire to learn new financial tools
- Ability to communicate confidently and build meaningful internal and external relationships
- Comfortable working across Finance, IT, and Business Transformation teams to coordinate solutions
- Demonstrate a track record of delivering effective solutions and systems enhancements
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)