Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Financial Analyst - Remote
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US.*
ICF’s IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology driven department, seeking a motivated Senior Financial Analyst to support upcoming needs with our federal customers. The role is a significant position that involves working with customers and other stakeholders in a complex, highly dynamic environment.
ICF is supporting with Department of Labor (DOL) in their mission to carry out American Rescue Act Plan (ARPA) established in March 2021. The Department of Labor has been charged to lead the executive initiative to modernization and reform of Unemployment Insurance (UI). Modernization and reform will examine existing UI Regulations, Policies, Procedures as well as the underpinning efforts to reduce failures that impact eligible claimants. ICF’s mission is to assist with activities to include analytical support, advisory services, programmatic oversight and technology support, and analysis of security-related materials to the implementation of UI Regulations, Policies and the overall ARPA mission and goals.
Primary duties include:
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management and to federal client agencies.
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
- Spearhead the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of new investment regulations or policies.
- Develop models that help with decision-making.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Deep expertise with federal acquisitions and operational financial management, budget planning and tracking.
- Strong working knowledge of federal financial compliance and associated reporting requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Excellent written and verbal skills and team/collaboration oriented
- US Citizens or Green Card Holders required due to federal contract requirements.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA or CMA a plus.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)