Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Financial Analyst
What you will do:
The main purpose of the role is to provide support through monthly and Ad-hoc reporting to the company’s leadership team. This support includes:
- Assist in the maintenance of the annual planning process which includes quarterly forecasting as well as providing guidance to Corporate Organizations.
- Support timely and accurate completion of consolidated financial plans and quarterly forecasts.
- Monitor and track actual versus plan/forecast results.
- Support the Senior Director of FP&A in creation of executive review packages and Board of Director financial packages.
- Prepare quarterly financial analysis to support the earnings calls as well as ensuring schedule adherence and compiling data for the Earnings Call Q&A.
- Assist with testing of the corporation’s new planning and management reporting tool. Provide feedback on design and potential enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other business-related discipline.
- 5+ years of overall business related experience.
- 2+ years of FP&A, Program Finance, Pricing or other financial experience.
- 2+ Experience with financial modeling, consolidating budgets, forecast and long-range plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office suite.
- Cross-functional experience working with a wide variety of corporate functions.
- Knowledge of Cognos, Costpoint and OneStream.
- Knowledge of government accounting regulations.
- CPA/MBA is desirable and may be substituted for years of experience.
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)