Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Field Service Engineer
ICF is seeking a Senior Field Service Engineer for a US Army Client. This position would be located at Ft Devens & Natick, MA. The program provides technical expertise in helping with the oversight and construction of base camp. The project also helps in maintaining, running, and testing new equipment for deployable base camps. These camps are capable of supporting humanitarian missions, such as a previous response to the Ebola outbreak in Central Africa along with supporting US and allied troops in theater.
There is a possibility of very limited CONUS travel. Salary is commensurate with experience/certifications/Licenses
Core Position Requirements
- U.S. Citizen
- Current SECRET clearance or Ability to obtain SECRET level clearance is job requirement
- At least 4 years of experience specific to Product Management Force Sustainment System (FSS) (Force Provider, Semi Mobile Shelters, Field Service Equipment, Shelters) or related equipment or with other similar contingency/expeditionary camps and have set up and maintenance, and be skilled in HVAC, power generation, and water and wastewater management.
- Ability to work at facility in Natick, MA & Ft. Devens, MA
- Potential for limited CONUS travel
Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of Base Camp Design/set-up helpful
- Knowledge of standard operating procedure for Military Practices
- Knowledge of Containerized System Integration
- Knowledge of Product level drawing checking experience
- Experience in preparing documentation to support engineering changes
- Functional knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems
- Problem solving skills
- Configuration Control knowledge
- Heating and Air-conditioning (H-VAC Systems)
- Power Generation
- Water Storage/Distribution Systems
- Gray/Black water distribution systems
- Mobile Hygiene Facilities (Showers, Latrines, laundries)
- Tactical and semi mobile shelter systems
- Family of Space Heaters
- Aerial Delivery Systems
- Testing and evaluation of current and new equipment programs
- Train military and civilian personnel on the use of related equipment
- Have a functional knowledge of motors, pumps, engines, generators, fluid flow, HVAC, EPA guidelines,
- Share lessons learned from their projects with other Technicians
- Support (as required) PM-FSS and CFSET annual program reviews
- Collaboration skills
- Licensed to operate Government vehicles, to include commercial vehicles (sedan, van, pick-up truck) and various types of material handling equipment (up to a 10,000 lb forklift)
- Knowledge of Preservation and Packaging
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Massachusetts Client Office (MA88)