Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Experience Developer, Front End
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies.
ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action. With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
Who we're looking for
ICF Next is looking to hire a Senior Experience Developer, Front End, to join the team. This person will work as part of an Agile development team to interpret requirements, design technical solutions, provide estimates and feedback, and deliver high-quality code to web CMS and application solutions.
This person will participate in discussions with the Agile team and clients to understand project requirements and issues and design solutions. Senior Experience Developers build solutions independently or with the support of a technical architect, and contribute to development tasks performed by others, and support QA engineers and clients through UAT and deployment.
Below are the requirements for this role.
- 5 to 7 years of professional experience building web sites, CMS solutions, or web or mobile applications
- Proficiency with browser developer tools, git code versioning platforms, and JIRA
- Proficiency with building responsive web interfaces (RWD)
- Proficiency with WCAG guidelines and Web Accessibility development practices
- Proficiency with AJAX, browser data tools, and DOM
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development practices and concepts
- Ability to design technical solutions and provide technical estimates
- Experience with deployment of web solutions
- Strong technical and consultative communication skills
- Ability to provide leadership and mentoring to other developers
- React, Angular.js
- Gulp, Webpack
- SASS, LESS, PostCSS
- JIRA, Confluence or similar
- Browser Developer Tools
- Agile Software Development
Good to Have
- Contributes to Open Source Projects.
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems (WCS/CMS) such as Wordpress, Sitecore, AEM or similar
- Experience writing and reviewing software requirements documentation
- Experience conducting and participating in code reviews and providing technical guidance to peer developers
- Experience with web and application UX and visual design consultation and planning
- Experience with web and web application technical design and planning
- Familiarity with node.js
Bachelor's Degree requirement
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)