Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Director - Financial Accounting Systems and Transformation
Senior Director of Finance Operations and Transformation
ICF’s Finance and Accounting organization is seeking a hands-on, experienced finance / accounting leader to oversee a diverse group of professionals who support our Costpoint system, provide key internal controls and operational support related to the Company’s project accounting function, manage M&A (merger and acquisition) integration activities for newly acquired organizations and be the CFO’s relationship manager for our Costpoint migration project. This individual will report to the ICF CFO.
- Lead the finance and accounting due diligence and integration activities for all newly acquired companies (or a group, division or a contract that has been newly acquired).
- Oversee the Project Accounting team, which is responsible for standardized project set-up, revenue recognition configuration within Costpoint and project maintenance
- Oversee the Financial Systems team, which provides first level support / help desk to the Company’s Costpoint user community, as wells as integration activities
- Be the CFO’s main interface, point-of-contact, and relationship manager for the migration to the updated instance of Costpoint
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with the Operations finance organizations to collaborate and resolve complex finance and accounting systems issues, enhancements, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or other Business concentration
- 10+ years of experience successfully managing diverse teams within Finance and Accounting operations
- CPA or Master’s degree preferred
- Experience within US Federal Government contracting environments
- Hands-on and proven experience with Deltek Costpoint
- Experience working within US GAAP
- Demonstrated experience with integrating newly acquired organizations / companies
- Within years of experience, successfully managing change, executing transformative processes and procedures
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
$157,176.00 - $267,200.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)