Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Account Director, Digital Experience
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Reporting to the Partner of Digital Experience, the Senior Account Director of Digital Experience both supports and is directly accountable for the overall planning, leadership, management and execution of a wide range of digital strategy and marketing solutions for our clients. For the key accounts that they lead, the Senior Account Director of Digital Experience has the responsibility and accountability to the organization for managing the account’s growth, profitability, and key client stakeholder relationships in order to deliver exceptional results for both the client and our organization.
- A People person, you connect with people instantly! You are able to effectively communicate your approach/vision to all stakeholders.
- Client focused , know your client inside and out. You form everlasting bonds by being genuine and showing passion.
- A Natural Leader , you keep everyone excited about the possibilities and challenge others to push their boundaries.
- A Strategic thinker, think about the improvement of the client’s business through the use of digital and non-digital applications and actively maintain a strategic roadmap of their business goals.
- A Multitasker, you have perfected the art of speaking on the phone, writing an email and eating at the same time. Time is of the essence and you will be required to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Well Organized, you know where everything is at all times, things happen fast and you are always prepared.
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
- Dedication: Ensuring that clients are receiving the highest level of service, value and strategic thinking from the team.
- Collaboration: Work closely with Project Managers/Delivery, Strategy, Data, Creative and Technology teams to establish client strategies and oversee the execution of all client initiatives.
- Strategy: Develop strategic growth plans for clients by demonstrating a knowledge of best practices across digital strategy and technology solutions. You address any challenge and develop the necessary solutions to best fit the client’s short-term and long-term growth objectives.
- Budgeting: Aide in the planning of short- and long-term goals, such as quarterly forecasting, annual budget planning and managing a portfolio of clients with an aggregate annual budget of between $3MM - $5MM. Effectively negotiate and secure profitable account compensation and lead the quarterly account review process.
- Manage: lead the development of client SOWs, proposals and estimates, and ensures client understanding and approvals prior to work commencing
- Industry Expertise: Nurture top-level client relationships by staying in regular contact about such things as industry/business trends, best practices, landscape changes, competition and proactive opportunities.
- Lead: Supervise, train and mentor junior account team members on best practices.
- Stress Management: Effectively handle any problems or issues that may arise from work quality or team performance.
- Communicate: Touch base with clients, team members, and Senior Level Management on a daily basis on status of projects/pipeline of new business.
The ideal candidate for this position will possess the following competencies:
- BA/BS Degree preferred
- 12 + years of agency account management and/or client-side experience, preferably in innovative, technology and digitally focused organizations
- Past experience working on medium and large-scale projects simultaneously
- Knowledge and experience in enterprise technology including content management systems, marketing automation platforms and other data or third-party integrations
- Must excel under tight deadlines and be able to manage multiple concurrent assignments from planning and ideation to creative, development and deployment
- Visionary, Entrepreneur, Leader
- Understanding of an agency as a business and ability to run accounts profitably
- Think one step ahead to proactively anticipate and prepare for problems and challenges
- Exceptional managerial, coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to persuade and sell ideas
- Solid negotiation skills
Why you’ll love working here:
- Full health benefits (100% dental coverage, prescription, vision, massages, life insurance and short term/ long term disability)
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Employee support program
- Discounted GoodLife Fitness membership benefits
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, education assistance programs
- Once we are back in the office:
- Catered Friday lunches
- Loaded snack cupboards
- Friendly community with lots of social events – from boat cruises to volleyball tournaments
- Participation in charity initiatives
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
At ICF Next, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. ICF Next is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Toronto, Canada (CD80)