Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Digital Strategy Consultant
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Senior Digital Strategy Consultant for our public sector clients.
ICF Next is looking for a seasoned consultant, thought leader and proven strategist well-versed in the realm of customer experience, technology, and digital service design for the federal government. With a shared belief in the power of collaboration, you’ll work with senior management and clients to create innovative program strategies and action plans that are feasible, viable, desirable, and measurable to move the needle for our clients. You’ll be a critical team member for guiding current work, shaping future work, and creating new opportunities to improve the outcomes and impact of federal government programs. We are looking for the best of the best with a unique blend of talent, experience, expertise and ingenuity. Voracious curiosity and critical thinking required, and lifelong learners preferred.
As a Senior Digital Strategy Consultant, you will:
- Unearth thoughtful and actionable customer and business insights to inform solution and program design
- Research the latest trends impacting citizen services, acquisition trends, modernization program design, and customer experience in the federal government context
- Contribute ideas and insights within a collaborative cross-functional team environment (BD, practice, and project teams) to create innovative capabilities and project-based proof points that deliver positive results for our clients
- Consult with project teams at critical cross-roads (project initiation, course-correction, capture for option year and future work) to solve challenges and drive pragmatic innovation
- Contribute to business development by leading or supporting capture and proposal efforts
- Provide thought leadership by contributing content to ICF Next blogs and whitepapers
As a Senior Digital Strategy Consultant, you will have:
- 10-15 years’ experience in a strategic role related to service design and technology
- Strong analytical skills — ability to synthesize and problem solve complex issues
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills – verbal, written, presentation
- Confident delivering persuasive and informative presentations to senior level executives
- Experience driving and using methods for qualitative and quantitative research, market research, and human-centered design
- Experience driving IT product strategy and Agile product delivery.
- Comfortable researching and educating clients about service design and customer experience trends
- Aptitude in bridging technology, creative and data for integrated and innovative client solutions
- A focus on service, responsiveness, and superior client service
- Strong organization and prioritization skills to manage a diverse and fast-paced environment
- Resourceful and self-starter — ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of individuals, both internally and externally
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)