Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Digital Production Manager
Are you an experienced digital production manager, project manager or scrum master looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to work on a wider variety of more innovative digital projects for leading global brands and organizations that use the latest experiential web technologies? Are you looking to enhance your skills by working with an award-winning team of international industry experts?
ICF Next E&A Technology is on an exciting transformation journey to grow our digital capability across Europe and the UK. We are looking for a brilliant digital production manager to join our growing team and lead the end-to-end delivery of experiential digital projects.
· Conscientious and supportive team player, collaborator, and mentor
· Logical thinker, highly organized with a passion for problem-solving
· Razor-sharp attention to detail
· Excellent communicator, adept negotiator, confident professional
· 5+ years’ experience working in an account, project or production management role in software development and/or digital agency team
· Experience with applications including a CMS (Drupal is a plus).
· Relevant industry certification in digital product delivery e.g. Agile, Scrum
· Adept at working with agile and waterfall delivery methodologies, and using related tools and frameworks, such as Jira, Scrum and Kanban
· Accomplished digital product delivery specialist with a proven track record of successfully delivering a variety of commercial-quality public-facing websites and/or web applications
· Solid understanding of web technologies, design and development processes and standards
· Commercially and technically astute, computer literate, with high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
· Fluent in English, intermediate+ level in French is a plus
Nice to haves:
· Degree or similar qualification in business or project management
· Understanding and experience in delivering solutions using the human-centred design approach (HCD), tools and techniques
· Experience in both commercial and/or public sector organizations, with a solid understanding of EU institution's processes, workflows and systems
· Good industry awareness and all-round understanding of digital and experiential marketing including strategies, platforms, industry trends and innovations
· Experience in design applications Figma, Mural and Adobe Creative Cloud
· High-level understanding of HTML, CSS, dev ops and domain management
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)