Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Digital Production Manager
About the role
Are you an experienced digital product manager, project manager or scrum master looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to work on a wider verity of more innovative digital projects for leading global brands and organisations that use the latest experiential web technologies? Are you looking to enhance your skills work with an award-winning team of international industry experts?
ICF Next E&A Technology are on an exciting transformation journey to grow our digital capability across the UK and Europe. We are looking for a brilliant digital production manager to join our growing team and lead the end-to-end delivery of experiential digital projects.
Conscientious and supportive team player, collaborator, and mentor
Logical thinker, highly organised with a passion for problem-solving
Razor-sharp attention to detail
Excellent communicator, adept negotiator, confident professional
5+ years’ experience working in an account, project or production management role in a software development and/or digital agency team
Relevant industry certification in digital product delivery e.g. Agile, Scrum, Prince2
Adept at working with agile and waterfall delivery methodologies, and using related tools and frameworks, such as Jira, Scrum and Kanban
Accomplished digital product delivery specialist with a proven track record of successfully delivering a variety of commercial quality public facing websites and/or web applications
Solid understanding of web technologies, design and development processes and standards
Commercially and technically astute, computer literate, with high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
Nice to haves
Degree or similar qualification in business or project management
Understanding and experience of delivery solutions using the human-centered design approach (HCD), tools and techniques
Experience of both commercial and/or public sector organisations, with solid understanding of Gov.uk GDS processes, workflows and systems
Good industry awareness and all-round understanding of digital and experiential marketing including strategies, platforms, industry trends and innovations
Experience in design applications Figma, Mural and Adobe Creative Cloud
High level understanding of HTML, CSS, dev ops and domain management
About the benefits
25+ days holiday
Flexible, hybrid and remote working policies
High spec equipment and software
Dedicated L&D time and resources
Private medical insurance
Confidential wellbeing support
Long term disability income protection
Enhanced sick pay
Enhanced pension scheme
Travel season ticket loan
Onsite office parking
Cycle to work scheme
Employee perks discount portal
Recognition rewards programme
Company social events
Access to a top global talent pool of over 7,000 SMEs inc. 1,500 technologists
+ many more
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals.
The benefits of joining ICF:
- Our people at ICF, are our most important asset, so we invest in them from the moment you arrive. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well.
- ICF offer a hybrid working policy, that will offer you flexibility to collaborate in the office, as well as in the comfort of your own home, to successfully deliver the requirements of your role and the business.
- The employee wellbeing hub, which was launched in January 20022, is designed to provide highly personalised support across a comprehensive range of wellbeing issues, such as mind, body, finances, community, career programs and HR support.
- We also offer a unique and competitive recognition programme called ‘You Matter’, awarding points as a ‘thank you’ for your work achievements, which can be spent on a large variety of high-quality items, as well as online or high-street vouchers, all with zero tax payable by the employee.
- We encourage and provide continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning, development opportunities and career frameworks.
- ICF also offers a range of competitive benefits, which include, but not limited to the following:
- Single Private Medical Insurance cover (Bupa), with no restrictions on providing treatment for existing medical conditions. Options available for broader partner or family level cover, plus we also offer dental insurance (Bupa) and an online GP service.
- 25 days annual leave, plus UK bank holidays (annual leave increases with years of service).
- Pension scheme with 5% of salary employer contribution (minimum employee contribution 4%).
- Life assurance paying 4x annual salary and Group Income Protection paying 66% of salary for up to 5 years if you are off work on long term sick.
- Enhanced parental leave policies, enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental pay.
Leeds - Carlton Mills (GB77)