Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Senior Digital Product Manager | 100% Remote Opportunity
ICF is looking for a Senior Product Manager to support our delivery of technology and services for federal government clients. This leader within our Product Management practice will be a key contributor in our group, responsible for shaping how we deliver products that positively impact the mission of state and federal government agencies and achieve the outcomes our clients need.
Join a team of consultants and problem-solvers working to champion product-centric thinking in the federal government.
Product Managers at ICF are positioned as the curators and stewards of the product vision throughout the delivery process. They engage with their teammates and counterparts on the client side to make sure key stakeholders feel informed and heard, right-sized decisions are made at the right time throughout the process, and the products we build make a positive difference to end users and the organizations we serve. Within our group, this is a dynamic and visible senior consultant position, capable of wearing different hats and communication styles in different settings to achieve key outcomes depending on the day and context: teammate or leader, collaborator or visionary, listener or coach, BD or delivery.
ICF is a purpose driven company with a strong culture and underlying values that prize diversity, opportunity, equality, and respect. Our core values include embracing differences, and we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of differences.
- A leader on federal client engagements; helping to shape the team and processes for success
- Uncover and articulate the needs and goals of the client organization as they relate to the contract and product; comfortable creating a product hypothesis and seeing it through to delivery
- Collaborate with a variety of internal and external experts, facilitate conversations around technology, user experience, and business rules to build shared understanding and streamline decision points
- Generate clear and compelling artifacts to explain the product vision, process, and requirements
- Leverage both qualitative and quantitative thinking: able to use a variety of tools and techniques to shape decisions and adjust to feedback and new inputs
- Actively communicate with stakeholders to understand and define priorities
- Advocate for outcomes that matter most, and help the team identify a path to achieve them. Create and maintain meaningful roadmaps and plans.
- Comfortable working alongside clients serving as Product Owners, Business Owners, and SMEs in varying levels of involvement and influence over the product, while ensuring the ICF team has the level of information they need to make progress toward the outcomes
- Team player with excellent problem-solving and consensus-building skills. Fosters a culture of creativity, collaboration, innovation, honesty, and best ideas forward
- At this level specifically, confident hopping into one or more practice management areas under leadership from the practice lead, such as community building and upskilling, creating and collecting best practices, proposal writing, hiring, and managing other product managers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a digital delivery role, with 4+ years in a direct product leadership role (product owner, product manager, product strategist, or equivalent)
- 2+ years working on Agile delivery teams
- Professional experience leading client workshops that employ human-centered design or design thinking techniques such as research synthesis and generative brainstorming that result in guiding artifacts such as personas, journey maps, product canvases, story maps
- Have worked directly with, or lead UX resources
- Proficient with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and Mural
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Product management training or certifications are a plus (e.g. SAFe POPM, Pragmatic)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with state and Federal government in a consulting role
- Experience working with remote-first teams
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)